Windows 10: set up printer 5200

Discus and support set up printer 5200 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set up printer 5200 ofice jet , but printer will not scan , printer says go to 123.hp.com went there could not find how to setup scan on printer so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GingerELLIS, Aug 7, 2019.

1. set up printer 5200

I set up printer 5200 ofice jet , but printer will not scan , printer says go to 123.hp.com went there could not find how to setup scan on printer so scan to computer ????

:)

GingerELLIS, Aug 7, 2019

2. about nokia 5200

5200 and 5300 are supporting the same audio formats (the ones listed above + WMA).

Another difference are the music keys:

5300: REW, Play, FFW

5200: Play

Battery will last longer in 5200.

In-box memory card is not an advantage, I suggest to buy 1GB.

embedded_system, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Sets Last Printer Used As Default Printer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the printer settings and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type as “settings”.
    • Go to “settings” and select “devices”.
    • Click on “printers and scanners” option on the left hand side.
    • You will find all your printers listed on the screen, below that there is an option
      “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
    • I suggest you to turn “OFF” the option “When turned on, the default printer is the last used printer”.
    • Now check whether you can choose the other printers or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 7, 2019
  4. set up printer 5200

how do i change disconnected setting to connected setting on my printer

Hi Robert,

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps. It helps in checking settings, installing drivers and identifying and fixing the printer issues.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with the Printer. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

set up printer 5200

1. set up printer 5200 - Similar Threads - set printer 5200

2. Wireless printer set up - remotely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless printer set up - remotely: HiI would like to set up my friends wireless printer via the Quick assist feature on Win10. Looking at YouTube etc etc. it seems straight forward. Is there likely to be any issues? My friend is not brilliant with computers but can probably take instructions. I don't think his...
  3. Wireless printer set up - remotely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless printer set up - remotely: HiI would like to set up my friends wireless printer via the Quick assist feature on Win10. Looking at YouTube etc etc. it seems straight forward. Is there likely to be any issues? My friend is not brilliant with computers but can probably take instructions. I don't think his...
  4. Wireless printer set up - remotely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Setting up a printer with windows 10

Setting up a printer with windows 10: So I have a HP Envy5544 all in one printer. Today Microsoft spent over an hour troubleshooting and setting up my computer to use the printer with my laptop. No sooner than we disconnected from their remote work, my laptop went offline and now I cant use it again. I get a...
  6. HP office jet 5200.

HP office jet 5200.: For quite some time Windows 10 Pro has been trying to update the printer driver with one that is older than the print driver that is already installed. It simply will not stop trying. It certainly not critical, but it is critically annoying! Windows update is caught in a...
  7. Printer driver problems and problems with printer Set up.

Printer driver problems and problems with printer Set up.: Hi I have a Canon G3510 wireless printer and used it to print from a Lenovo desktop. But to get it to print I first had to print something off the internet before it would print a word document each day. It did work up to a couple of weeks ago when then was a couple of...
  8. Printer driver problems and problems with printer Set up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer driver problems and problems with printer Set up.: Hi I have a Canon G3510 wireless printer and used it to print from a Lenovo desktop. But to get it to print I first had to print something off the internet before it would print a word document each day. It did work up to a couple of weeks ago when then was a couple of...
  9. Printer set up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer set up: A new hp printer that didn't come with set up ink an dis not didital cant even get an ip address to finish my register so I can get ink! ugh! please someone Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-set-up/61580cdd-1419-4910-afa7-97dfd18ee5fb
  10. Printer set-up

Printer set-up: How do I change my printer from manual to automatic duplexing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-set-up/543a7707-e4cd-4ac0-8db2-ec69692f1c72