Windows 10: set up same outllook express account for all users

Discus and support set up same outllook express account for all users in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it possible to set up outlook express account of office mail for all users of a PC in one go so that there is no need to set it up for all users... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sam9, Jun 6, 2016.

1. sam9 Win User

set up same outllook express account for all users

Is it possible to set up outlook express account of office mail for all users of a PC in one go so that there is no need to set it up for all users separately.

:)

sam9, Jun 6, 2016

2. how can I delete "outlook 2" from my windows phone, inadvertently created when I was creating an outlook account on my computer?

In settings> email+accounts, does it not work to tap and hold the Outllook 2 name and delete from the menu that pops up? If it won't let you, it may think that is the primary account. Can you finish it up, delete the other one, and rename Outlook 2 to
    what you want?

Sven Johannsen, Jun 6, 2016
  3. IreneS_76 Win User
    Outlook mail on windows 10 is not synching, error 0x85002012

Have two mail accounts, Comcast, Outlook/Hotmail. Comcast is working, Outllook synchs through February mail only, does not pick up current mail at all. I have synched mail and calendar, no result.

IreneS_76, Jun 6, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Source : Outlook Express: Move your email to Outlook.com
    Applies to Windows 10
    • Microsoft doesn't make or support Outlook Express anymore. But the Mail Migration add-on can help you move your email and contacts over to Outlook.com.

davidhk, Jun 6, 2016
  5. sam9 Win User
    In our office, we use win 7 and no internet.

sam9, Jun 7, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Windows 7 does not support OE either.
    Windows 7 uses Windows Live Mail as email client.
    There is a way to tweak Win 7 into accepting Windows Mail ( default email client of Vista). But that is as far as one can go.

davidhk, Jun 7, 2016
  7. sam9 Win User
    Sorry, i explained wrongly, it is outlook 2013 which is included in Office 2013.

8. set up same outllook express account for all users

See if anything here helps:
    Overview of Outlook e-mail profiles - Outlook
    Sections:
    Use a single profile
    Configure Outlook to always use the same profile

Slartybart, Jun 11, 2016
  9. sam9 Win User
    I don't think that this will help. This is for a single user pc. I need same email account to configure for all user at once instead of configuring for all users individually.

10. DavidE Win User
    I don't understand what you really mean when you say it's for a single user pc, and then say configuring for all users *Confused

I can say starting Outlook 2010 with runas works for me with Outlook 2010 for different user accounts.
    Here is a tutorial:
    Run as Different User Shortcut - Create for Specified Program and User - Windows 7 Help Forums

DavidE, Jun 11, 2016
  11. snoopy51 Win User
    I think what OP want is a generic Office Outlook profile that is available for all or public or shared.
    Is that correct?

I don't think it is possible or advisable since the repository for Outlook is in the form of PST or OST file depending on your Email Account setup. The descriptive information are in the Profile. As soon you start the Outlook, the PST or OST will be in exclusive-control mode even you have your Public Profile setup.

In other words, only one user can use that Profile and PST/OST. File security will not allow you to share the PST or OST!
    You can do this on a web-based Email setup!

snoopy51, Jun 11, 2016
  12. sam9 Win User
    Yes, you understood rightly. Actually we are on a domain. One day one person sits on a particular pc and other day someone else and they use their own id to enter the domain. Everyone has our mail password. Though they can open the email in browser but if they have to use outlook 2013 then we have to set up it for each employee on each desk ( because no one knows who will sit on which desk the next day )which is very cumbersome.

13. DavidE Win User

DavidE, Jun 12, 2016
  14. RWOne Win User
    If desktop redirects were in place on the server for each particular user profile, that would follow the user no matter which workstation they used to logon to the domain ...

RWOne, Jun 12, 2016
  15. sam9 Win User
    Thanks, you have given me an idea. Before trying this. I will try another thing tomorrow and will let you know.

Thema:

1. set up same outllook express account for all users - Similar Threads - set same outllook

2. Set up same fingerprint on multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up same fingerprint on multiple accounts: I use my computer for work and personal, and I have two accounts set up to keep them separate.Today I tried to set up fingerprint login for my private account but it said "that fingerprint is already set up for another account", which is my work one.All the online "how to fix...
  3. Set up same fingerprint on multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set up same fingerprint on multiple accounts: I use my computer for work and personal, and I have two accounts set up to keep them separate.Today I tried to set up fingerprint login for my private account but it said "that fingerprint is already set up for another account", which is my work one.All the online "how to fix...
  4. When all setting are the same?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When all setting are the same?: I don't understand, when I produce a picture with a circle in it. All looks well. Clear circle etc.. When I print my picture the circle is an OVAL. Yet my printer settings and my computer settings are both the same. Can anyone please help and advise me?...
  5. Downloads end up on all users account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Downloads end up on all users account: Hello, there are four accounts on my family pc and when i download something everyone else gets the download, for example i downloaded google earth on my account but the other three accounts got it as well. Is there a way to download stuff without other accounts getting the...
  6. Setting up an all mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up an all mail account: I have been trying to setup an all mail account so I don't have to go thru each account. Tried a couple of the online threads with no luck. All I want to do is have all mail excluding junk in one mail file. Any help appreciated....
  7. Multiple users in same account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  8. Setting up User Accounts

Setting up User Accounts: Hi, I'm a new refugee from Windows 7, with not much computer knowledge. On W7 I had one admin account and one user account, so that I could use the latter for daily use and just go admin for downloads and backups. I'd like to do the same with W10, but this new system with...
  9. Set same picture for all users

Set same picture for all users: Hello. I am updating our computers to 10. In windows 7 we had a custom log on screen and and all users had the same profile picture set through gpedit. I have figured out how to do the lock screen but not the log on screen. I am also having trouble with the user picts. I...
  10. Setting up a separated user account

Setting up a separated user account: Kind of a weird question, though I'm sure you can guess what I'm asking about. Is there a way to create a user account that is hidden from the other users on a computer, or at least hidden from the initial login screen? Even more preferable, though I'm sure probably not...