Windows 10: Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in

Discus and support Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; downloaded microsoft mathematics add-in (MASetup.exe) to install on my Windows 2010, 64-bit operating system but it won't load. Received Error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PearlineTollen, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in

downloaded microsoft mathematics add-in (MASetup.exe) to install on my Windows 2010, 64-bit operating system but it won't load. Received Error message: "Microsoft Mathematics Add-in 32-bit Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of error; Your system has not been modified".

What do I do to install this add-in?

:)

PearlineTollen, Jan 1, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Microsoft Mathematics 4.0

Just released...and it is free to use.

Microsoft Mathematics 4.0, plus you will get the option of an add-on for Word and One-Note.

Microsoft Mathematics 4.0
    Downloads for x86 and x64

Quote from the site:

"Overview"

"Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily.
    With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus."

"Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator.
    Additional math tools help you evaluate triangles, convert from one system of units to another, and solve systems of equations."

*31810-ca13aa6a3789296b9a8727ed1cb7824c.jpg*

Enjoy*Smile Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in :)

95Viper, Jan 1, 2019
  3. whiteCr0w Win User
    About Microsoft Mathematics

My thesis team is trying to create a mobile application involving offline typeset character recognition of mathematical formulas and show the step-by-step solution to the equation.

How does Microsoft Mathematics "work"?

whiteCr0w, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in

Microsoft mathematics 4.0 is narrow and difficult to read

Hello John,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Microsoft mathematics 4.0. We will certainly help you.

Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

We suggest you to check the setting on Microsoft mathematics 4.0 to see if any option related to the sizing of the application. If not then try uninstalling and reinstalling the application and check if it helps:

• To remove the download file, delete the file MSetup.exe.
    • Right click on the Start menu and then click Control Panel.
    • In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Mathematics
      and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
    • Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.

Next download and install the program again and check if the same issue occurs.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in

1. Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in - Similar Threads - Set wizard won't

2. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  3. Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to add an audio device in the Add Hardware Wizard: An update caused the loss of my speakers' device. Not only does my computer say there is no speaker installed, the Device Manager does not list it. Returning to a previous build did not restore the speakers.I tried to Add Legacy Hardware/Sound Driver using the Add Hardware...
  4. Microsoft Store won't load.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't load.: Hello everyone, thanks for reading this article. My problem is with Microsoft Store. I had problems with Minecraft for Windows 10 not loading so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and see if that solved the problem. I uninstalled the app without trouble but when I...
  5. Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug

Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug: Hi, While I am using paint app on windows ı to notic bug. According to the coordinate information in the lower left corner, the upper left part of the screen is point 0,0 x, y but the second term y needs to move mathematically negative downwards but the y axis moves...
  6. is there a set up wizard for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is there a set up wizard for windows 10: can not find a set up wizard on my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-set-up-wizard-for-windows-10/4bc4e197-55e0-4907-a5b7-279de19a062c
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Load: I am trying to reinstall xbox console companion but I can't even open microsoft store. I try to open it and it just says, "Page Could Not Be Loaded. Please Try Again Later."...
  8. Email add set up

Email add set up: i have just bought a new pc and installed microsoft office apps and want to set up my outlook account. I have an existing email which I set up on my IPAD but it wont set up on this PC. the address is @me.com. How can I set this up on my new laptop...
  9. run set up wizard again

in Windows 10 Customization
    run set up wizard again: My PC is running on epic games launcher and not on set up wizard How to run set up wizard again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-set-up-wizard-again/45090299-0747-4a27-b1e8-be2dc7493db4
  10. Microsoft Mathematics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mathematics: hvordan installere Microsoft mathematics tillegg for Word på Windows 10? Støtter bare tidligere windowsutgaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-mathematics/4afef3d6-a696-47f9-981b-ddc3df8b7232

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why wont Microsoft mathematics

2. Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 not showing up