Windows 10: set up WSD

Discus and support set up WSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to set up WSD so I can scan to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-wsd/17f18f49-c5fe-4dce-bb7a-124bc432beb8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilipSingley, Jan 16, 2020.

1. set up WSD

How to set up WSD so I can scan to computer

:)

PhilipSingley, Jan 16, 2020
  2. THOM34 Win User

WSD SET UP

Hello,

How to set up WSD on my computer. Thank you

THOM34, Jan 16, 2020
  3. THOM34 Win User
    WSD SET UP

I set up the printer already. But, I need help to set up WSD to save a document from printer to my desk top or lap to. THANK YOU

THOM34, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

set up WSD

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

set up WSD

1. set up WSD - Similar Threads - set WSD

2. Settings between Battery-powered and Plugged-in not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings between Battery-powered and Plugged-in not changing: Hi there. Recently I have noticed that the settings for both battery-powered and plugged-in statuses have changed. For example, my brightness level used to be at 50% when I have it on battery, and 100% for when plugged in. However, something changed recently to where this no...
  3. Changing display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing display settings: When I turn my HP laptop off and back on, the display setting for duplicate screens changes to show display only on screen 2. The laptop is HDMIed to a Sharp TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-display-settings/9c433081-5e0d-4608-b700-1e62f647bfe0
  4. need help with faulty monitor from a dual set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help with faulty monitor from a dual set up: I have a dual monitor set up operating with windows 10. Both monitors work properly, but I lose access to 1 monitor, the 2nd monitor, after my computer sits idle for a while. I can regain access to the 2nd monitor when I do a restart. If I start my computer from the off...
  5. Headphones Advanced Format Settings Greyed Out

Headphones Advanced Format Settings Greyed Out: So I've been trying to turn up the sound quality on my headphones just to see what it's like. What I do is go to the sound control panel and open the properties for my headphones, then I navigate to the "Advanced" tab to change the default format, but once I get there the...
  6. How to set up & configure a new Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up & configure a new Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]Setting up a new Windows 10 PC is easy, but you will have to take some effort and spare some time. There is always something […] This post How to set up & configure a new Windows 10 computer is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to set custom folder view for 1 folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set custom folder view for 1 folder: Okay so here's a stupid problem to have. I'm on Windows 10 Pro. I have the folder view for all my folders to be "Large icons." But I have one folder where I want "Medium icons" view. And I set it on Medium view, but then every few hours or days it goes back to Large icons....
  8. How to apply security setting to all users?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to apply security setting to all users?: Under administrator account, once many privacy setting are setup, I would like to know on how to apply those settings into all different users without repeating setup the same setting for each user individually. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any...
  9. Missing bluetooth toggle button from settings and also from device manager.

Missing bluetooth toggle button from settings and also from device manager.: I am facing a serious issue on bluetooth connectivity, as i am unable to turn on or off bluetooth. My bluetooth options are missing from everywhere and not able to turn on bluetooth and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services and...
  10. Xbox privacy settings are missing (companion app on a pc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox privacy settings are missing (companion app on a pc): [ATTACH] Hello. I can't invite people and appear offline to them in xbox companion app. The only solution I found is to change privacy settings, but those are missing from my account completely. \"Fing group\" asks to change privacy settings But you can't change it here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set up wsd on windows 10

2. wsd settings windows 10