Windows 10: Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet

Discus and support Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a Huion R640 graphics tablet with Windows Ink, but the Windows Ink workspace only covers part of the tablet surface, starting about 1/4 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YD Forums, Oct 22, 2020.

1. YD Forums Win User

Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet

I am using a Huion R640 graphics tablet with Windows Ink, but the Windows Ink workspace only covers part of the tablet surface, starting about 1/4 of the way in from each edge. How can I set the Windows Ink workspace so that I can use all of the active surface of the tablet?

Thanks.

:)

YD Forums, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows Ink Workspace - Reset/Clearing Contents Programmatically

Hi Robert,

Windows Ink Workspace is part of the system icons. Just like the Start button, the process of Windows Ink Workspace is not going to present in Task Manager. If do not want your users to use the Windows Ink Workspace, we recommend that you disable it. You
    can disable Windows Ink Workspace by following these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Locate Windows Ink Workspace, and then click the slider to turn it off.
    • You will now notice that the Windows Ink Workspace is gone from the Taskbar.

If you still want to have a function that will allow you to automatically reset or clear the contents of Windows Ink Workspace, we recommend that you post your suggested function using the Feedback Hub like what was mentioned by
    Erika Aro so that our Engineers can look into it and release your suggested feature on the next update of Windows 10.

Regards.

Argel Obm, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Ink Workspace and Multiple Monitors

Hi,

I have a 4K Dell 7275 Tablet plugged into a two 1080P monitor.

Due to scaling issues I need to set one of the 1080p monitors as my default.

Beacuse of this, Windows Ink Workspace appears on my monitor instead of my touchscreen!

I've tried moving the screen with the 'Windows Key + Arrows' with no luck because of this I can't use ink!

How can I get it so Ink Workspace apps open on my tablet screen instead?

MatthewDownes, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet

Windows Ink Workspace on non-touch systems

I've been having an issue with Windows Ink Workspace on my desktop since the Anniversary update.

Like a lot of people, I was looking forward to using some of the powerful features on my desktop. However, by default it doesn't show because my system is non-touch. I use it on my Surface device and find it really useful. So I
    WANT it.

For months I've been using the workaround:

1. Type "Windows Ink Workspace" in the search bar
    2. Select "Windows Ink Workspace Settings" and then you select "Learn about Windows Ink"
    3. This opens a new window which helpfully has a Link to open the Windows Ink Workspace
    4. The problem is, as soon as you finish using whatever tool from the Workspace, it closes and you have to repeat the whole process

Solution! I may have been slow and others may have figured this out previously … but if so, a sarcastic thank-you for posting the solution Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet :D

So I just discovered this this morning.

1. Right click anywhere on the task bar and select "Taskbar Settings" on the pop-up
    2. Scroll down to Notification Area and select "Turn system icons on or off"
    3. Turn on the Windows Ink Workspace switch, done!
    I hope this helps xD

TomFilipcic, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet

1. Set Windows Ink workspace size to match Huion R640 tablet - Similar Threads - Set Ink workspace

2. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  3. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  4. where is the Windows Ink Workspace folder?

where is the Windows Ink Workspace folder?: Hi, I updated my Windows, but I wrote something in my sticky note, but they are not there now. I have the previous Windows file. I wanted to know where the Windows Ink Workspace folder is on drive C? Thanks...
  5. Windows ink workspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows ink workspace: I want to disable this program. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ink-workspace/4d79b423-0414-4b07-bdf6-65aaa62b59a7
  6. deleting windows ink workspace

deleting windows ink workspace: All of a sudden this morning this windows ink workspace showed up. It's annoying and I'd like to get rid of it but I can't find any answers as to how to do that...
  7. Customizing Windows Ink Workspace

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customizing Windows Ink Workspace: Has anybody figured out how to add programs/apps to Windows Ink Workspace? The newest version only has links to screen snip and whiteboard, and I'd love a way to get the old version back without having to downgrade my OS. I've been looking online to no avail, any help or...
  8. Configure Pen and Windows Ink Workspace Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Configure Pen and Windows Ink Workspace Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]We have seen how Microsoft is evolving Windows 10 with all the major releases since its launch. Today we are going to see how Microsoft […] This article Configure Pen and Windows Ink Workspace Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Old Windows Ink Workspace

Old Windows Ink Workspace: Is there any way to get back to the old Windows Ink Workspace? I've found the new one to be slower and less responsive than the old one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-ink-workspace/58e75889-94d2-4858-91ae-f315fd2f585c
  10. Stylus and windows Ink workspace

in Windows 10 Support
    Stylus and windows Ink workspace: I recently purchased an HP laptop that came with a pen stylus with which I can write on th screen directly into applications How come this stylus does not work with my other (older) HP laptop or Lenovo laptop that has the windows 10 (updated) with windows ink workspace? Do...