Windows 10: Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer.

Discus and support Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It was working on my old Windows 10 computer and I used PCMover to transfer everything from the old to the new. The SetPoint folder transferred ok, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wfsCA, Jun 14, 2020.

1. wfsCA Win User

Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer.

It was working on my old Windows 10 computer and I used PCMover to transfer everything from the old to the new. The SetPoint folder transferred ok, but nothing happens when I click on SetPoint. I do not see SetPoint options on my keyboard section in Control Panel in my new computer. They are there in the old computer.

I ran the Microsoft troubleshooter on the setpoint.exe file but none of the suggestions worked. I an running Win 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.753 on my new computer.

The Logitech keyboard itself is working well but I cannot change the special function key options without SetPoint.

I have checked Logitech support and cannot find any solution there either.

Bill Sharpe

:)

wfsCA, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Logitech setpoint

Im not sure if Setpoint has profiling section or not but id suggest picking up uber options for it and set a profile for chrome in there.

eidairaman1, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer.

Issue with WordPerfect X5 and Logitect Setpoint 6.1 on Windows 10

Original title: New computer running win 10, tried to install WordPerfect X5 which workd on Win 7. WordPerfect X5 will not open on Win 10. Also there are issues with Logitect Setpoint 6.1.

Have modified, repaired and re-installed Word Perfect X5 2 times. Run compatibility. Tried to find something on a Windows program and I find nothing that tells me what the issue is and , of course, there are no suggestions as to what can be done. Word Perfect
    does install but will not open, says "Cannot Initialize."

Second issue is with Logitech SetPoint 6.1. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn"t.

All this is rather frustrating especially since I cannot access my files.

Donald Turner 442, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer.

1. Setpoint will not open on my new Windows 10 computer. - Similar Threads - Setpoint open computer

2. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  3. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint: I recently switched from Windows 7 to windows 10. On Win 7 I used Logitech Setpoint with my Logitech M560 mouse to customize buttons and it worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 10 same mouse, same Setpoint and scroll after a 10 minutes of use becomes unresponsive and very slow....
  4. WIndows 10 and Logitech Setpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fix Logitech Setpoint Runtime error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Logitech Setpoint Runtime error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Logitech Setpoint runtime error on your Windows 10 computer, then this post is likely to help you. When you encounter this issue. […] This article Fix Logitech Setpoint Runtime error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Logitech Setpoint 6.69

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech Setpoint 6.69: I have tryed and tryed and tryed to get this software to load in Windows 10. It was working a few weeks ago, and now I continually get a "failed" to load error. I have tryed the " mode" as well, and it still shows a failed message. Can someone please help. [ATTACH]...
  7. Can't open my new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't open my new computer: Hopefully there is someone here that can help me without charging me. I got a new/used computer yesterday and it was a personal computer of some lady. Well she has a password setup to login. There has got to be some way to get around this but everything is telling me to...
  8. Can't find installed logitech SetPoint onmy computer.\

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find installed logitech SetPoint onmy computer.\: I have searched every location I can think of but can't find SetPoint. I downloaded it and installed it but where it went is puzzling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-installed-logitech-setpoint-onmy/d0d9bbfb-c00f-48e9-a07f-6a7a7efe92f5
  9. Windows 10 on my new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 on my new computer: Hi So I'm going to buy a new Desktop because my old laptop is too old. I was making a computer online when I realised that I also have to pay for Windows 10 but that would go way over my budget (800 euros). I've read that there is a way to put Windows 10 on a clear USB or...
  10. Have a a program (Setpoint) open on start up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have a a program (Setpoint) open on start up?: I am using two mice, both are Logitechs (M570 and M720) and Logitech Options and Setpoint (along with a Logitech unifying dongle) are on the computer. For whatever reason(s), Options only sets M720 but not M570,) whereas M720 responds to Setpoint. In order for me to have...