Windows 10: SETTING ALL MY CPU CORES TO THE MAX PRACTICALLY BRICKS MY PC AND MAKES ME FACTORY RESET IT.

Discus and support SETTING ALL MY CPU CORES TO THE MAX PRACTICALLY BRICKS MY PC AND MAKES ME FACTORY RESET IT. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; FIRST IT'LL MAKE ME RESTART MY PC TWICE GIVING ME THE ERROR "system_thread_not_handled" THEN IT'LL LOAD BUT WITHOUT LETTING ME USE INTERNET SO I HAVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by windowsblows100, Feb 27, 2021.

1. SETTING ALL MY CPU CORES TO THE MAX PRACTICALLY BRICKS MY PC AND MAKES ME FACTORY RESET IT.

FIRST IT'LL MAKE ME RESTART MY PC TWICE GIVING ME THE ERROR "system_thread_not_handled" THEN IT'LL LOAD BUT WITHOUT LETTING ME USE INTERNET SO I HAVE TO FACTORY RESET MY PC

:)

windowsblows100, Feb 27, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Save files before resetting to factory settings

Hi Camille, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the steps:

Advanced Options - Automatic Repair screen - Command Prompt. Type there ‘notepad.exe’.

Notepad window –click on File. Open to locate the files that you’d like to copy to the USB.

Plug in the USB device to the USB port. Copy the files and folders that you want to save. Paste them in a new folder on the USB drive. Safe you the files you need repeating the above steps.

Once done, proceed with resetting your PC to factory settings.

NighthawkX, Feb 27, 2021
  4. stanroy Win User

SETTING ALL MY CPU CORES TO THE MAX PRACTICALLY BRICKS MY PC AND MAKES ME FACTORY RESET IT.

Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

stanroy, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

SETTING ALL MY CPU CORES TO THE MAX PRACTICALLY BRICKS MY PC AND MAKES ME FACTORY RESET IT.

1. SETTING ALL MY CPU CORES TO THE MAX PRACTICALLY BRICKS MY PC AND MAKES ME FACTORY RESET IT. - Similar Threads - SETTING CPU CORES

2. Will using 4 cores for Windows brick my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will using 4 cores for Windows brick my PC?: So, in msconfig, it says it's using only 1 core for Windows to run. So, will enabling 4 cores brick my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-using-4-cores-for-windows-brick-my-pc/d89d14cd-f6db-499b-9946-10c8036ad122
  3. ACTIVATING ALL THE CORES ON MY PC

ACTIVATING ALL THE CORES ON MY PC: Hi, My name is Ganesh and I have a question about activating cores on my PC. I want to use NOX Emulator and to increase the performance I'd like to enable/utilize all the cores I have. My PC specifications are as follows: RAM:- 8GB PROCESSOR :- INTEL CORE I3-4150...
  4. Factory Resetting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Factory Resetting my PC: Hello, a few couple days ago i had this thing that popped up on my screen it was some adware that avast detected and i just closed it and didn't pay attention to it. A few hours later the detections are going up, i had alot of detections in like 10 minutes. All of them...
  5. Updates practically brick my machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates practically brick my machine: Every single time, without fail, a new windows update comes out it totally bricks my machine. I try to log in and it gets caught in an endless loading cycle. I know after you update sometimes it takes a bit longer to start up but on more than one occasion I will leave this...
  6. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...: If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting with only windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-and-choose-to-wipe-everything/fedda40c-1a5a-4399-82fe-38cbab36f739
  7. Windows won't let me factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me factory reset my pc: Hello! I have a big problem so two days ago I wanted to factory reset my pc but then suddenly this error happened. It showed me ,,could not found the recovery enviroment". I searched on google and I found something based on reagentc that I should enable it but when I want to...
  8. reset my PC to factory settings

reset my PC to factory settings: I cant get My lap Top HP ENVY X 360 to rest factory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-pc-to-factory-settings/1be3545e-1ce4-4cb0-bcd1-076ef75f4944
  9. Will Factory Resetting my PC will reset to default my REGEDIT settings and Command prompt...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Factory Resetting my PC will reset to default my REGEDIT settings and Command prompt...: I kind of messed up and watched different videos of boosting my pc and I feel stupid, I want to reset all my REGEDIT settings and Command prompt commands i've used, will a factory reset through "Reset this PC" will do this ? submitted by /u/markrk12 [link] [comments]...
  10. Resetting PC to Factory Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC to Factory Settings: I am trying to reset my HP 15-bs080wm to factory settings. I know where to go on the computer - settings, updates and security, recovery, and "reset this PC." I clicked through this reset, choosing to reset and delete all files, left the computer plugged in and connected to...