Windows 10: Setting an Icon for Developed AudioVirtual Driver

Discus and support Setting an Icon for Developed AudioVirtual Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have Developed Virtual Audio Driver using sysvad on win10 platform. After the installtion of driver it is appering with default mic &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dinesh Mareedu, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Setting an Icon for Developed AudioVirtual Driver

Hi,

I have Developed Virtual Audio Driver using sysvad on win10 platform. After the installtion of driver it is appering with default mic & Speaker Icon in sound control panel. Can I set icon for my driver through .ico file? If so, can you please give me some insights, how to do it.

Advance Thanks.

:)

Dinesh Mareedu, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Setting an Icon for Developed AudioVirtual Driver

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Setting an Icon for Developed AudioVirtual Driver

1. Setting an Icon for Developed AudioVirtual Driver - Similar Threads - Setting Icon Developed

2. how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?: i can see "NOT_STOPPABLE, NOT_PAUSABLE, IGNORES_SHUTDOWN" when i use command "sc query " to see some drivers' state.But my own driver is "STOPPABLE, ...".I wish my driver service to be "NOT_STOPPABLE".How can i make it?...
  3. how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?: i can see "NOT_STOPPABLE, NOT_PAUSABLE, IGNORES_SHUTDOWN" when i use command "sc query " to see some drivers' state.But my own driver is "STOPPABLE, ...".I wish my driver service to be "NOT_STOPPABLE".How can i make it?...
  4. Pc not going to sleep because of "for developers" settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not going to sleep because of "for developers" settings: My pc does'n go to sleep even when the timers and power setting are set.I have found the problem, but did't find a solution. In the remote desktop settings, if the checkboxes are turned off, thepc goes to sleep kile it should. But if I close the settings window the checkboxes...
  5. Settings for developers are all upside down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings for developers are all upside down: Hi, I am observing Windows 10 SETTINGS --> UPDATE & SECURITY --> FOR DEVELOPERS. There are bunch of checkbox-type settings under sections: File Explorer: Change settings to show file extensions Change settings to show hidden and system files Change settings to show full...
  6. Can't access developer settings

Can't access developer settings: Hello, I am having trouble accessing developer settings on my PC. When I navigate to for developers I see the following message: *some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am running Windows 10 Home v.1909. Can I please get some assistance...
  7. V4 Printer Driver Development Issue.

V4 Printer Driver Development Issue.: I am writing my first ever V4 printer driver application.I had some development issue regarding WDK & SDK version.I want to interact with the official printer driver development community.I tried but source say there is no official developer community for printer driver.So...
  8. Windows device driver development

Windows device driver development: Hi, I am working on Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019 driver development . Through my readings i had an understanding like any driver developed for normal windows 10 will work well with Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019. Can some one help me to make sure this.? Thank you...
  9. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting: my computer dosent have the ¨ for developers¨ setting, I've tried to find it with tutorials but it is not where it should be.... how can I get or find it...
  10. Windows Driver Development

Windows Driver Development: I have downloaded the Windows Driver Kit, when opening it gives the error, "You must uninstall the Windows Driver Kit - Windows 10.0.17763.1 before you can install the latest version of the kit." I'm not sure the cause of this error or the fix so I cannot develop drivers in...