Windows 10: Setting and their All function are Not working...

Discus and support Setting and their All function are Not working... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Setting option is not functioning in My laptop... I try to chnage and repair option but it couldn;t help me to solve the issue. All the fuctionality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnishJha, Aug 17, 2020.

1. AnishJha Win User

Setting and their All function are Not working...

Setting option is not functioning in My laptop...

I try to chnage and repair option but it couldn;t help me to solve the issue.

All the fuctionality inside the setting are not working ..

Can anybody help me ,please.....

:)

AnishJha, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Setting and their All function are Not working...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Setting and their All function are Not working...

1. Setting and their All function are Not working... - Similar Threads - Setting function are

2. All Windows functions stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows functions stopped working completely: All Windows functions stopped working completely. Start button/menu, search bar, all Windows file icons, recycling bin etc are all not opening error when trying to open file icon says "no such interface supported". Unable to try any of the suggestions I've found on the...
  3. All Windows functions stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows functions stopped working completely: All Windows functions stopped working completely. Start button/menu, search bar, all Windows file icons, recycling bin etc are all not opening error when trying to open file icon says "no such interface supported". Unable to try any of the suggestions I've found on the...
  4. All Windows functions stopped working completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. All kinds of odd errors and basic functions not working

All kinds of odd errors and basic functions not working: Hi!I have a bit of a mystery case here. Since a week or so I am running into all kinds of weird issues and I am unable to It started with getting error messages when trying to install updates for 10 through the automatic updater. And getting BSoDs displaying a different error...
  6. All kinds of odd errors and basic functions not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All kinds of odd errors and basic functions not working: Hi!I have a bit of a mystery case here. Since a week or so I am running into all kinds of weird issues and I am unable to It started with getting error messages when trying to install updates for 10 through the automatic updater. And getting BSoDs displaying a different error...
  7. Not all the networks are showing on the Network and Internet Settings function.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not all the networks are showing on the Network and Internet Settings function.: Only one of my wireless networks is showing up...the 5G is not, but when I go to "manage known networks" it is there. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-the-networks-are-showing-on-the-network/28e107b6-cdee-4e72-b96a-9ccc893a70e2
  8. Brightness and all other function keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness and all other function keys not working: Hi, I'd done with dislplay drivers update as well as Microsoft basic display drivers still functions key are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-and-all-other-function-keys-not-working/3dca5407-b2ed-4ed5-9036-f4f61860ddb4
  9. "All Apps" function doesn't work properly

"All Apps" function doesn't work properly: I've had windows 10 for several months (previously had windows 7). Up until yesterday, when I clicked on "all apps" an alphabetical list would come up, I'd scroll to what I wanted, and click on it. If there was an item with a sublisting, like Microsoft office a down symbol...
  10. Fn Key functions are not all working

Fn Key functions are not all working: hello i have VAIO E VPCEH3AEA Fn + F1 = lock touchpad =>not working Fn + F2 = mute volume => working Fn + F3 = decrease volume => working Fn + F4 = increase volume => working Fn + F5 = decrease brightness => not working Fn + F6 = increase brightness => not working Fn...