Windows 10: Setting Application bug in 20H2

Discus and support Setting Application bug in 20H2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running windows 10 pro 20H2 with June 2021 patch Tuesday updates, I have noticed a bug when I maximize the windows update settings page after having it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simon's Audio, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Setting Application bug in 20H2

Running windows 10 pro 20H2 with June 2021 patch Tuesday updates, I have noticed a bug when I maximize the windows update settings page after having it minimized the windows update page in settings freezes up, it is only on that page in settings, even when I click to reopen it there is a noticeable lag/stutter to it. When placing the mouse over any of the options, min/max, close window, there is a lag in the highlight colour appearing when placing the mouse on them. It lasts for about 20 sec or so. Attempting to click anything it completely locks up the not responding on the top of the wind

:)

Simon's Audio, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 15, 2021
  4. CJW
    CJW Win User

Setting Application bug in 20H2

Start Menu List - Settings

Nope. That's how to remove the icon from the bottom-side of the application list. It's the Settings entry ON the list I want to remove. The entry just above Snip & Sketch.

Thema:

Setting Application bug in 20H2

1. Setting Application bug in 20H2 - Similar Threads - Setting Application bug

2. Search application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search application bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TehMilitia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbflmo/search_application_bug/
  3. Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2: Hello, Hope this is posted in the right location. Ever since the deployment of Windows branch release 20h2 - Windows magnifier has not been working properly. We have individuals in our org who use it in Docked Mode [Ctrl+Alt+D] With Dual screen setup. Since 20h2 - when on the...
  4. Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2: Hello, Hope this is posted in the right location. Ever since the deployment of Windows branch release 20h2 - Windows magnifier has not been working properly. We have individuals in our org who use it in Docked Mode [Ctrl+Alt+D] With Dual screen setup. Since 20h2 - when on the...
  5. 20H2 bug fixed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 bug fixed?: Hello, I am running Windows 10 1703 which is an unsupported version of windows 10 thus I am upgrading to 20H2 latest but I have heard that windows 10 20H2 has a bug which delete all personal files so did Microsoft fix this big?...
  6. Weird Windows 20H2 Bug with Settings

Weird Windows 20H2 Bug with Settings: I have this weird bug in Windows, see video: https://youtu.be/Sxs7YEypWuk I looks like the TAB key is stuck, but it's not, and other applications behave properly. I can't type in the settings search bar, and things seem to be scrolling on their own as well. I tried...
  7. Bugs after 20H2 update

Bugs after 20H2 update: After the 20H2 update i'm experiencing some bugs: After a restart some of the startup programs (like Corsair iCue) won't start After a restart if i try to open task manager it locks on not responding Today i experienced a bug where my entire desktop freezed and was in not...
  8. Windows 20H2 dxgmms2 bugged...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 20H2 dxgmms2 bugged...: I keep having BSOD issues with windows 20H2 even with the November updates, PC is fully updated. OS Build: 19042.630 Constantly with dxgmms2.sys, Dump info below, Before anyone says its to due with a faulty driver... I've already used Display Driver Uninstaller numerous...
  9. 20H2 Defrag Bug.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    20H2 Defrag Bug.: Defrag bug is still not fixed when scheduled defrag is used and I have a hard drive.I thought MS fixed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-defrag-bug/13d0fd18-7c04-43a6-94e4-fc1ba0038789
  10. Application Icons bugged...

Application Icons bugged...: Hi, randomly my PC zoomed to 200% and now either half the icons are blank or the image in them is really small. Like for netflix the N got very small. Any way to fix this? Already tried a pc restart. And there is also a noticable box around every icon now. The PnG icons now...