Windows 10: Setting brightness on iiyama monitor

Discus and support Setting brightness on iiyama monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a new iiyama prolite B2283HS monitor. I wish to reduce the brightness as it is far too high. I understand the brightness can be adjusted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wireman, Mar 3, 2022.

1. wireman Win User

Setting brightness on iiyama monitor

I have a new iiyama prolite B2283HS monitor.

I wish to reduce the brightness as it is far too high.

I understand the brightness can be adjusted by accessing the Picture Adjust menu.

However the Picture Adjust menu is greyed out so can't be accessed.

How can i adjust the brightness ?

wireman, Mar 3, 2022

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 3, 2022
  3. Brightness

Hi Maddie,

The problem you've experienced with the brightness settings could be caused by an outdated driver for your Display adapter or possible that the brightness settings on your computer may not be properly set.

For us to sort this out, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Set brightness and contrast
    from the link,
    Get the best display on your monitor

If the problem persists, then please proceed with updating the driver for the Display adapter. Follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows key
      and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on the Display adapter listed and click Properties.
    • Navigate to the Driver tab and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after it's updated and verify.

You may also look into the computer manufacturer website and download and install the latest display and chipset drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 3, 2022
  4. Setting brightness on iiyama monitor

Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 3, 2022
Thema:

Setting brightness on iiyama monitor

1. Setting brightness on iiyama monitor - Similar Threads - Setting brightness iiyama

2. No Brightness Setting with New Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Brightness Setting with New Monitor: I just bought a new Sceptre monitor. For some reason, the monitor adjusts its brightness automatically depending on what is on the screen. I've tried searching online and I found that you have to turn a adaptive brightness control in "brightness" setting, however, I do not...
  3. No Brightness Setting with New Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Brightness Setting with New Monitor: I just bought a new Sceptre monitor. For some reason, the monitor adjusts its brightness automatically depending on what is on the screen. I've tried searching online and I found that you have to turn a adaptive brightness control in "brightness" setting, however, I do not...
  4. IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor not working touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor not working touchscreen: HI! I bought IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor but not working touchscreen. I have Windows 10, Wiew Sonic TD 2423 driver version 1.5..0.0 . what shall I do?...
  5. IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor not working touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor not working touchscreen: HI! I bought IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor but not working touchscreen. I have Windows 10, Wiew Sonic TD 2423 driver version 1.5..0.0 . what shall I do?...
  6. IIyama Prolite T2453 MTS B1 monitor not working touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Monitor Brightness

Monitor Brightness: Back in win7 from which I updated to wint 10 I could change the brightness of my external monitor with no issue in-system. For whatever reason, that option is now gone in Win 10....
  8. Brightness setting for monitor

Brightness setting for monitor: Can a monitor's brightness be adjusted using the Control Panel, without pressing buttons on it? My main monitor's buttons for adjusting brightness do not work with Windows....
  9. I can't set monitor's brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't set monitor's brightness: My device is Lenovo ThinkPad 13. I can't change my monitor's brightness from the keyboard shortcut and from Settings. All drivers are up to date. Recently I had similar troubles. My keyboard didn't work 2 weeks ago but it was solved by updating the driver. Just yesterday my...
  10. monitor brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor brightness: How do you change the brightness for a monitor attached to your windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/monitor-brightness/2c64d719-1ce0-4442-b380-feae6696280e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com