Windows 10: Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop

Discus and support Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have Desktop with Windows 10 Pro and GTX 1650 (Driver updated 430.86). My problem is I can't find setting for brightness, like slider in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arief Setiyo Nugroho, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop

Hi, I have Desktop with Windows 10 Pro and GTX 1650 (Driver updated 430.86).

My problem is I can't find setting for brightness, like slider in windows control panel.
    I have to set it with nvidia control panel.

How to enable windows brightness slider??

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks before

:)

Arief Setiyo Nugroho, Jun 21, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jun 21, 2019
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop

brightness issue of my windows 10 pro

Hello Adityaattri,

As you are facing issues with changing the brightness on your device after upgrading to Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop

1. Setting Brightness Windows 10 Pro | Desktop - Similar Threads - Setting Brightness Pro

2. Windows 10 Brightness setting question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Brightness setting question: I have Lenono all in one computer running Windows 10. In the display settings there is an option for brightness, a slider. By default it is set at 100, the screen seemed a little too bight so I changed it to 85. What do you guys recommend is good setting? P.S. I don't have...
  3. Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop: I work for Veraizen Earthing. I'm having a problem with brightness on Windows 10 Home Desktop. I noticed an option to adjust the brightness of the display in the control panel and settings, but there is no such option, only the night mode option....
  4. Windows 10 pro brightness slider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro brightness slider: Hey guys! Im relatively new with Windows pc. I am currently having issues with adjusting my monitor brightness since it is not showing in the notification center. I’ve also tried updating drivers for it but still, no brightness slider. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  5. Windows 10 Auto Brightness on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Auto Brightness on Desktop: Not sure if its the right place. I recently just built a new PC after my 6 years old gaming Desktop died on me. i9 10900k 32GB Ram GTX 1660 Super 6gb Windows 10 64 bit 2004 Problem with it is the Auto Dimming on my screen (which i dont have such issue back than with my...
  6. Set brightness for Windows 10?

Set brightness for Windows 10?: Hello I can't adjust my brightness on my laptop. So it does not work with the settings. When I go to Display there is no brightness anywhere. Helligkeit bei Windows 10 einstellen?
  7. Brightness setting on Windows 10

Brightness setting on Windows 10: Hello! I want to lower my laptops brightness but for some reason it won't let me. If I lower it, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-setting-on-windows-10/938a3544-5cd0-4aef-8816-18a2c23168d4
  8. Brightness Setting Windows 10 Desktop

Brightness Setting Windows 10 Desktop: I am trying to find a way to adjust the Brightness, but I can't find it. I tried finding it in the display and in the quick action section, but they are also missing from there....
  9. Can't setting the Brightness in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't setting the Brightness in Windows 10: I can't setting the brightness on my Windows 10 My device is Lenovo L400, i've tried to update all driver but still doesn't work. Then i wanna tried to check the register, gonna check 'FEATURE TEST CONTROL'...
  10. no brightness setting in window 10

no brightness setting in window 10: the screen is too bright and I cant find the brightness button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/no-brightness-setting-in-window-10/81e07091-054a-49f4-94d0-caf25d47eb6e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant find brightness setting

2. brightness settings in windows 10 pro