Windows 10: Setting British Summer Time

Discus and support Setting British Summer Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I seem unable to change the time to summer time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterKScott, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Setting British Summer Time

I seem unable to change the time to summer time

:)

PeterKScott, Apr 13, 2019
  2. m1j1c1 Win User

Windows Phone 7 and british summer time

My phone only has an option for UTC when setting the time. It doesn't have any option for British summer time or daylight saving time. Does anyone know how to set the phone to the correct time or more precisely to the correct time zone?

I know you can just set it to Paris time which is UTC +1 but that just isn't technically correct.

Thank you in advance

m1j1c1, Apr 13, 2019
  3. edsyrett Win User
    Task reminders and British Summer Time (GMT +1)

I have Ovi Suite 2.1.1.1 and an E71.

When I sync tasks with a reminder from Outlook, the reminder on my phone is one hour later. Schedule items sync at the right time.

I have selected GMT +1.00 on the phone as the time zone.

Something has obviously gone wrong with the timezone calculation as the phone doesn't realise that the time passed in from Outlook is already in British Summer Time (GMT +1) and goes ahead and adds an hour. However, it doesn't add an hour for schedule events....????

Ta,

Ed.

edsyrett, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Raynwb Win User

Setting British Summer Time

problems with time setting

I sorted my problem as beautysalon says its within the time settings. But if you live in the UK it should read GMT+1. Set the phone to automatically set time zone after you correctly set it. The +1 allows for the clocks going forward for British summer
    time.

Ray

Raynwb, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Setting British Summer Time

1. Setting British Summer Time - Similar Threads - Setting British Summer

2. Eastern Summer Time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eastern Summer Time?: I've just noticed that it says the time zone is Eastern Summer Time instead of Eastern Standard Time. Is this what Windows says for EST time zone normally? submitted by /u/bowl_of_ostriches [link] [comments]...
  3. Funny multiplayer games at Steam [Summer Sale]?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Funny multiplayer games at Steam [Summer Sale]?: Do you know cheap funny multiplayer games for the PC best on Steam. Thanks a lot Lustige Multiplayer Games bei Steam [Summer Sale]?
  4. how to delete British keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to delete British keyboard?: so, whenever i switch from my US keyboard to a diff language, and then switch back, it ends up on the UK keyboard (completely uninvited). and so, i go to the settings to remove it, and this filth is nowhere to be seen. how do i purge this literal infection from my computer?...
  5. time setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    time setting: I would like to use military time but do nt see the option. Is it possible to do this? thanks.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-setting/1eb7277a-a89d-4f52-9121-85b46339f29b
  6. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  7. How do I set up win 10 with Outlook 2013 and British telecome mail

in Browsers and Email
    How do I set up win 10 with Outlook 2013 and British telecome mail: I have been trying to set up Outlook 2013 on Win 10 for the last week with no success at all. I log on to BT mail and change my password. The last screen is as follows: QUOTE: IMPORTANT Do you also use a mobile device, tablet or email program such as Outlook to access...
  8. Bing Maps V8 Summer Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 Summer Update: The main release branch of the Bing Maps Version 8 (V8) Web Control has been regularly updated over the summer. These updates have brought several new features, both big and small, as well as many improvements and bug fixes to existing features. The Bing Maps V8 TypeScript...
  9. Applying (British) language pack - CU

in Windows 10 Support
    Applying (British) language pack - CU: Hi, after I upgraded to the CU a few weeks ago, I noted that the GUI was US English, but I had had British English applied when using the Anniversary Update. In Settings it looked as if the UK pack was still installed. I removed it, set US English as default, restarted....
  10. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft: The summer games start Friday! Today, we’re sharing some cool ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from trivia games to watching any event live from your Windows 10 device or Xbox One. Watch the Olympics live with the Official NBC Sports App for Windows 10 and Xbox One –...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. british summer time windows