Windows 10: setting bullet insets in WORD

Discus and support setting bullet insets in WORD in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Instructions say highlight text to be indented and then right-click bullet tab and it will pull up an "Adjust Lists Indents" box but I can't get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tpdhanens, Mar 21, 2019.

1. tpdhanens Win User

setting bullet insets in WORD

Instructions say highlight text to be indented and then right-click bullet tab and it will pull up an "Adjust Lists Indents" box but I can't get this box to appear as an option to be selected.

:)

tpdhanens, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Rohn007 Win User

Bullets

Hi Patrick: My name is Ron. As the others have already pointed out, it certainly would help if you told us what the program is. In general, when this problem happens it is because of the end of line command used. Most applications show as a new line/paragraph
    that appears visually identical to a simple . But for things like bullet lists, the application does not tread as a new paragraph. You have a couple of options. Go to the end of each line and put in a new , and delete the hidden character Or, if the application
    supports it (like MS Word), select the whole list, CUT it, the use Paste Special as Text Only to put it back. This should use the desired end of line character. Then just reapply the bullet formatting to the list.

Rohn007, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Bullets

Only the top line in list is bulleted

PATRICKDUNDAS, Mar 21, 2019
  4. roystreet Win User

Cant Find Bullets On Word -Windows Phone 8

Hello, I recently got my new Nokia windows phone and I love that it has office on it...but when I'm making a new word document on it, there is no option to add bulleted items, nor numbered items. If I open a document previously made on my desktop with bullets,
    they show up, but when I copy the bulleted line and paste it in a new word document, it doesn't paste the bullets...

Any thoughts? I believe you could do it in previous versions of word

Thanks,? -

roystreet, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. setting bullet insets in WORD - Similar Threads - setting bullet insets

2. Powerpoint - bullets and numbering customize freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powerpoint - bullets and numbering customize freezing: When I press the 'customize' button in 'bullets and numbering' it freezes the window and the application stops responding but the computer does make a sound when I try to click elsewhere of close the application. I have to force quit to get out of it. The 'picture' button...
  3. settings on Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings on Word: I recently bought a refurbished HP tower with Window 10 and 30 days free Office 365. My previous tower had Windows 7 but finally died. I created a new document on Word and tried to set the spacing to single space in the body of the document. I was not able to do this on...
  4. Unable to disable auto bullet

Unable to disable auto bullet: I have disabled auto bullet in word 2007 by following method but it is still showing when printing document. Word 2007 From the “Office Button” menu, select “Word Options“. Click “Proofing“. Click “AutoCorrect Options“, and then click the “AutoFormat As You Type” tab....
  5. Can't Set Default Bullet in Word.. Smdh

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Set Default Bullet in Word.. Smdh: Is there a way to set default bullets in Word? I'm using Word 2019. It was suggested that I use the Styles task pane to set a default bullet. I did this and clicked on 'new documents based on this template' to set this default. But it doesnt work. Why the hell cant someone...
  6. Can't Set Default Bullet in Word.. Smdh

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Set Default Bullet in Word.. Smdh: Is there a way to set default bullets in Word? I'm using Word 2019. It was suggested that I use the Styles task pane to set a default bullet. I did this and clicked on 'new documents based on this template' to set this default. But it doesnt work. Why the hell cant someone...
  7. Default Word settings.

Default Word settings.: On the current version of Word I cannot edit documents in reading or normal view. Switching back and getting all the carriage return and space marks appearing is a real pain. How do I reset this? I tried the online Help and the remote access guy did something but next...
  8. Sticky Notes Bullets

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes Bullets: Is there a way to add bulleted lists in the sticky notes app? I'm operating on Windows 10 with Sticky Notes Version 3. I see from previous posts that ctrl+shift+L used to work but no more....
  9. My bullets are turning grey

My bullets are turning grey: Starting a few months ago, any time I create bullets they automatically turn grey, as well as any text I type after them. I can switch back to the correct color manually, but it's incredibly annoying. Does anyone know why this is, or how to fix it? I've been trying to find...
  10. Word Pad settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Pad settings: Having problems in the middle of typing a document - it has a automatically gone into double spacing and I cannot correct it to single spacing, any help would be appreciated....