Windows 10: Setting button in start page doesn‘t work

Discus and support Setting button in start page doesn‘t work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my setting button in start page doesn‘t work,but I can click it on notification page to launch setting page. I press setting key in my keyboard also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danielleong, May 11, 2019.

1. Setting button in start page doesn‘t work

my setting button in start page doesn‘t work,but I can click it on notification page to launch setting page. I press setting key in my keyboard also desn't work.

:)

danielleong, May 11, 2019

2. Start button doesn´t work

This is really dissapointing

The Start menu button, windows key, applications in the task bar, notifications, antivirus label and time doesn´t work. I cannot switch beteween users and the only way to shut down the computer is turning it off. Actually I'm accesing the computer via a
    local user I created when installed Win10, but in that account happens the same. The machine upload the system very slowly and when I try to modify anything via control panel (which I reach through a "desktop" label) the admistrator's password is required
    and submitted with no problems. Thw Windows analysis says that today and other past days the windows explorer wasn't uploaded.

There was no way of restarting via previous point because there wasn't any and I couldn't restart the computer in my previous windows (7) version.

Miguel Paez, May 11, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, May 11, 2019
  4. Setting button in start page doesn‘t work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Setting button in start page doesn‘t work

1. Setting button in start page doesn‘t work - Similar Threads - Setting button start

2. Start Button Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Button Not Working: For the past week or so, the start menu button has not been working. After searching online, I've tried basically everything I can think of besides resetting Windows. I've tried:- Rebooting - Adding EnableXamlStartMenu to the registry - Reinstalling all windows packages...
  3. Settings, Search and Start button are all not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings, Search and Start button are all not working,: I believe I have the windows 11 update, but honestly I cant tell as the Settings, Search and Start button are all not working,I can right click the Start button to get some options, but most of those options won't work either. The Search and Settings buttons are completely...
  4. Settings, Search and Start button are all not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, Search and Start button are all not working,: I believe I have the windows 11 update, but honestly I cant tell as the Settings, Search and Start button are all not working,I can right click the Start button to get some options, but most of those options won't work either. The Search and Settings buttons are completely...
  5. Start button not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button not working: I have an Hp laptop running version 20H (OS build 19042.928) and the start button is not working. This happened after I got remote support for a program that was returning some errors. The people who gave me support for said program have spend an entire week trying to fix...
  6. Start button is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button is not working: My laptop start button is not working correctly when IClick on it nothing happens, the windows key on the keyboard is not working aswell. If I move the pointer to the bottom left of the windowsbutton and click it opens up as if I have left clicked. I have tried restarting...
  7. Class not registered/Start not working/Windows settings and buttons not working

Class not registered/Start not working/Windows settings and buttons not working: Hello, I kinda have a very difficult problem and kinda hard to explain. So recently my pc started giving me a problem, started by saying class not registered when I tried opening pictures, then it went to my installed apps and then to all windows default apps. When I hover...
  8. Start Button not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start Button not working: Start Button not working after Windows 10 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working/3cfa7f07-9f20-4939-9365-2b4612d61a8a
  9. start button not working

start button not working: start button stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working/8227ba9a-2479-489f-b5bb-9d7c5237bb7a
  10. Start Button Not Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Not Working?: What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working? 48746

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my start desn t work

2. windows setting button wont work

3. setting button on start screen doesnt work