Windows 10: Setting Changed In Windows 10, Now Printer Colors Are Completely Wrong

Discus and support Setting Changed In Windows 10, Now Printer Colors Are Completely Wrong in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm asking a question on behalf of my girlfriend here. I don't have access to her laptop right now, so I can only give you as much information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigpigger, May 9, 2019.

1. bigpigger Win User

Setting Changed In Windows 10, Now Printer Colors Are Completely Wrong

Hello,

I'm asking a question on behalf of my girlfriend here. I don't have access to her laptop right now, so I can only give you as much information as I have.

Apparently she was in Windows 10 Settings in Display/Personalization (or even quite possibly Control Panel) somewhere messing around with a few things. All she remembers is that somewhere in either of these two places she clicked a drop down menu and accidentally changed a setting which ended in "CMYK." She knows for a fact that it was not anywhere in printer settings. She closed this window and did not think the change would save. However, it obviously did. I know that monitors are RGB and printers print in CMYK, but I have no clue what this change did.

Before this change everything was printing just perfectly. Right after this change was made she attempted to print something out and the colors were all wrong (things that were gray on the monitor were printing as blue and other completely wrong colors). I should also add that the colors on her display are exactly the same and that the problem is only that the colors are completely off when printed.

I feel that this is a very small and simple change, but I can't for the life of me seem to find what exactly she changed and no one in HP Support seems to know either. Does anybody have any idea what this could be? I would truly appreciate any and all help anyone can provide. Thank you all so much for your time.

:)

bigpigger, May 9, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2019
  4. Setting Changed In Windows 10, Now Printer Colors Are Completely Wrong

Printer color

Hi Sofia,

There are some possible reasons why we are experiencing this problem:

• Printer running low on ink
    • Outdated printer driver
    • Issue with a Color profile

For best resolution, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your printer.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Ronalene Mat, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Setting Changed In Windows 10, Now Printer Colors Are Completely Wrong

1. Setting Changed In Windows 10, Now Printer Colors Are Completely Wrong - Similar Threads - Setting Changed Printer

2. How do I change my printer settings color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my printer settings color: How do I change my printer settings to all black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-printer-settings-color/293d86ca-33d9-46fd-a397-b4152ae31c30
  3. tint colors now changed - yellows are now green

in Windows 10 Customization
    tint colors now changed - yellows are now green: my colors have changed and would like to return to original colors as of now yellows showing as bluish-green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tint-colors-now-changed-yellows-are-now-green/d5fe04c5-6bde-48a9-8ffa-ad207884deb8
  4. Printer not printing in color on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Printer not printing in color on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Print Spooler in Windows 10 occasionally generates an error when attempting to print, […] This article Printer not printing in color on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. I changed the wrong setting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed the wrong setting...: So you know of the msconfig command? Yeah... I changed my core count from previous 8 cores to 6 by accident and now I get a blue screen on startup and a registry error and sonetimes an bad system config one Please help me, I dont want to reset my pc again submitted by...
  6. change window 10 color to printer

change window 10 color to printer: I have two printers one color and one BW, I have to computer either one has access to both printer. Some on line person change some thing that now my BW printers print copies black with white letters and the other computer print perfect copies....
  7. Windows 10 printer custom change setting

Windows 10 printer custom change setting: I use Windows 10 Pro with my HP Laserjet Pro MFP M426fdw for over two years, and it seem that there were some changes that was made in the "print confirmation" screen where the "custom" where you can select what pages get printed, now you have to selected "All" or "Custom" in...
  8. Win 10 changes printer settings if not a default printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 changes printer settings if not a default printer: I work in a large business where there are a mix of Windows 10 and Windows 7. With Windows 7, we can have our label printer and an HP LaserJet connected to one PC with updated drivers, driver settings to use printer settings, and correct printer settings for each application....
  9. How to change colors in settings

in Browsers and Email
    How to change colors in settings: I got a w 10 update and it change the color of my background in my settings and on the internet and cant find a way to change it back. I want the background white instead of this weird green color. I have a pic of it, if I can upload to show you [img] is there a way to...
  10. Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes: Just tried to change the color of windows mail app in the settings, now it just minimizes but doesn't load. Not sure how to fix this. Thanks **EDIT** So after one reboot it didn't fix it, but I just rebooted after installing hyper-v and it's recovered. 2391