Windows 10: setting colors back to default

Discus and support setting colors back to default in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maggidon, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Maggidon Win User

setting colors back to default

In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default?

:)

Maggidon, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Maria Fab Win User

default colors

Hi Dimples,

If you want to restore the default color settings on your PC, try these steps:

• In the Search bar, type Settings, and then press
      Enter.
    • Click on Personalization, and then choose Colors.
    • Under Choose a color (Automatically pick an accent color from my background), set the toggle button to
      On.
    • Set the toggle button to Off for the following:
    • Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar
    • Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent

For additional help, here's how to restore the default theme settings in Windows 10:

• Go to Settings> Personalization > Themes >
      Theme Settings.
    • Choose any option under Windows Default Themes.

To Personalize your PC, see this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Jul 4, 2018
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Romel Ram Win User

color settings

Hi,

We understand that you'd like to reset the color settings of your computer to default.

If you're referring to the color settings of the monitor, you can check the device manual for instructions or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

However, if you're referring to the color settings in Windows, you can type
    Color Management
    on the search option and select it from the list. Click
    Advanced, click Change system defaults.

In addition, if you have turned on the high contrast mode, we recommend turning it off using the steps
    here.

Kindly post back if you have further concerns.

Romel Ram, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. setting colors back to default - Similar Threads - setting colors default

2. swiitch back to default on colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    swiitch back to default on colors: i accidentally turn on contrast enhancement, and i see no option to switch to defaults. i tried to restore to original colors and still look the same. please help me...
  3. swiitch back to default on colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    swiitch back to default on colors: i accidentally turn on contrast enhancement, and i see no option to switch to defaults. i tried to restore to original colors and still look the same. please help me...
  4. Default Color Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Color Settings: I need to reset my default colors because I messed my colors up so badly. Can Microsoft help with that or do I need to contact Compaq monitor or Dell Desktop PC? I have Windows 10. Thanks....
  5. Default Color Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Color Settings: I need to reset my default colors because I messed my colors up so badly. Can Microsoft help with that or do I need to contact Compaq monitor or Dell Desktop PC? I have Windows 10. Thanks....
  6. Default Color Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I return the colors back to the default setting

How do I return the colors back to the default setting: So I decided to turn on eye saver mode which was fine until I realized I was unable to see highlighted text in Word. I went back to remove or turn off eye saver mode and could not fine the switch. In order to complete working I played around with the colors until I was able...
  8. how to set default colors

how to set default colors: default colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-default-colors/dd37d6db-52cb-4355-a1b7-4231a66fd5a5
  9. change colors back to Default settings4

change colors back to Default settings4: I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-back-to-default-settings4/81ca5943-70f9-4c0a-9fc4-dc51a3b58135
  10. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 default colour display settings

2. back to windows default colors

3. shortcut to restore colour of display settings

4. reset display color settings,
  5. how to reset color settings back,
  6. reset screen colours to default,
  7. restore windows screen colors by default,
  8. restore to default moniter color,
  9. setting themes and colors to default,
  10. reset color default,
  11. restore default colors windows 10,