Windows 10: Setting correct time on computer!

Discus and support Setting correct time on computer! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was told I could have correct time & Zone set by Microsoft Automatically! How do I do that!! Everywhere I go it asked for Administrator Acct.! For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christineBirdQU, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Setting correct time on computer!

I was told I could have correct time & Zone set by Microsoft Automatically! How do I do that!! Everywhere I go it asked for Administrator Acct.! For the 50,000th time We don't know it...was never told or shown where to look..This is only since upgrading to Windows 10..

My husband & I are both 71 years of age...He is retired & I unfortunately am disabled!! Neither of us are very tech savvy!! Can Administrator acct. be changed & if so ...HOW?? All we want to do for gosh sakes is have Microsoft automatically set for us!!

[Moved from : Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]

:)

christineBirdQU, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Setting correct time on computer!

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Setting correct time on computer!

1. Setting correct time on computer! - Similar Threads - Setting correct computer

2. Family computer time settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family computer time settings: I am confused as to how screen time is counted. I am led to believe that when I press the on button on the computer, the timer starts. The timer continues counting throughout the session. But this is where I’m confused. Does the timer stop when the computer is out in sleep...
  3. correct time

in Windows 10 Customization
    correct time: my laptop won't permanently keep correct time. why? I've tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-time/a469ecd0-1663-4951-a033-8b55d0840e7b
  4. Unable to set correct time in PC

Unable to set correct time in PC: If I set the time to manual it will gradually lose time. If I set the update to automatic it will constantly be two minutes ahead of any other time server that I connect to. I think I need to change the time server but do not know how to do that. ***Original title: My...
  5. Time not correctly set automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Time not correctly set automatically: I activated the options "Set time automatically" and "Set time zone automatically". Hovewer every now and again the the time is showing two hours behine the current time. This is solved if clicking "Sync now". Does anybody have also this issue in Windows 10? [img] 136985
  6. Date and Time Won't set correctly

Date and Time Won't set correctly: I am running Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.885 on a Compaq Presario Model CQ5700Y, 64-bit. My internet service connection is Xfinity (Comcast) thru a WiFi router. My problem began about a year ago. When I turn the computer on, the time in the system tray...
  7. Time setting on computer

Time setting on computer: How do I reset the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-setting-on-computer/fec01a5b-f9db-4f49-a88d-05227dca7387
  8. Setting correct time on computer!

Setting correct time on computer!: I was told I could have correct time & Zone set by Microsoft Automatically! How do I do that!! Everywhere I go it asked for Administrator Acct.! For the 50,000th time We don't know it...was never told or shown where to look..This is only since upgrading to Windows 10.. My...
  9. My computer does not keep correct time

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer does not keep correct time: Where do I post if I am having trouble with keeping the correct time on my Dell OptiPlex 745 PC with Windows 10 (1607)? 102626
  10. Windows 10 gives the wrong time but is set to the correct time zone

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 gives the wrong time but is set to the correct time zone: Hello, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Professional on my Acer Aspire V5-573G laptop. I installed the English (US) version even though I live in the Netherlands. When I corrected the time I have set it to the correct timezone (see screenshot) but it has the wrong time...