Windows 10: Setting footer to full page width

Discus and support Setting footer to full page width in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I set an image as a footer to full page and won’t affect the document? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hetty.millenaar, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Setting footer to full page width

Can I set an image as a footer to full page and won’t affect the document? Thank you.

:)

hetty.millenaar, Jan 7, 2020

2. PowerPoint Footer

Hi Gloria, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you trying the following steps:

Open View, then Slide Master

Scroll the thumbnail list on the left to locate the larger slide master at the top.

Edit the footer on the slide master.

Use the smaller thumbnails below to visit each slide layout. When you are there, uncheck and then recheck Slide Master > Master Layout > Footers. You will see the footer that disappears and appears again with the multiline formatting.

Then open each slide to change it to a different layout. After that, change it back again. You will see the footer that appears in a multiline format. The Reset button will not help you.

If the steps above don’t help you, inheritance is broken in your presentation. This might occur when a presentation is built backward. If it happened, please do the multiline footer with a VBA macro.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Edge Page Settings for Footers & Headers

Need to have the same features for Edge for page setup for header/footers. With ability to customize. Very disappointed as ie11 will be unsupported in the future. Need to add this asap for Edge.

Mr.CarlJohnson, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Setting footer to full page width

View page footers in Word 2016 Windows

I can add footers to a page in Word 2016 and the footer prints properly,. The problem is that when I return to the editing mode, even though the Print Layout tab is selected on the View menu, there is no footer visible if I want to edit it after viewing
    it in the print preview. This never happened in earlier versions of Word and I'm at a loss.

Cecilia &David, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Setting footer to full page width

1. Setting footer to full page width - Similar Threads - Setting footer full

2. Word, Footer, Numbering pages x of y starting from page 3, y is wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word, Footer, Numbering pages x of y starting from page 3, y is wrong: Hi all,My name is Thomas,I am experiencing an issue when I start numbering pages from let's say page 3, the total number of pages includes the first 2 pages I don't number.After Alt+F9I have tried:Page {PAGE} of {NUMPAGES} wich give me the actual total of pages including the...
  3. Pictures in Photo app aren't opening to full width

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures in Photo app aren't opening to full width: So I am viewing pictures taken from my trailcam but when I double-click the JPG files from Explorer, the pictures open but the displayed image is narrower than the actual picture that is saved. As you can see in the photo I have uploaded, the Preview on the right-hand side of...
  4. Pictures in Photo app aren't opening to full width

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures in Photo app aren't opening to full width: So I am viewing pictures taken from my trailcam but when I double-click the JPG files from Explorer, the pictures open but the displayed image is narrower than the actual picture that is saved. As you can see in the photo I have uploaded, the Preview on the right-hand side of...
  5. Pictures in Photo app aren't opening to full width

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Page nos and Headers and Footers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page nos and Headers and Footers: Having a lot of trouble inserting page nos.I have Front section, then section break odd pages. I disconnected header from previous section.Header and Footer of page 1, has different first page and different odd and even pages if don’t have different 1stst page, title goes...
  7. How to increase size to full width in windows 10

in Cortana
    How to increase size to full width in windows 10: So I dont have to click and move mouse twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-size-to-full-width-in-windows-10/6559cb29-f0a6-4838-adfe-65568f475c54
  8. Print Headers and Footers Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Headers and Footers Setting: Where can I set my printer NOT to print informational URL/date, etc. on my pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-headers-and-footers-setting/17ecf534-a2c0-4538-9944-5267d77fadd1
  9. PowerPoint Footer

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint Footer: How to separate lines?? I need to separate multiple lines in the PowerPoint Footer. How can I do this? "shift+enter" "enter" both don’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-footer/8b606acd-2558-4803-acf4-355674100419
  10. Picture does not use full screen width

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture does not use full screen width: Installed a different monitor and about 1 inch of the screen on right is unused. Is there an adjustment for this or is there a problem with the monitor?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. footer full page width