Windows 10: Setting keeps in blinking

Discus and support Setting keeps in blinking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jessikapitch53, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Setting keeps in blinking

Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is still on going.Help me fix it.

:)

jessikapitch53, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Setting keeps in blinking

Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Setting keeps in blinking

1. Setting keeps in blinking - Similar Threads - Setting keeps blinking

2. My PC keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC keeps blinking: Hi,When I installed and turned on 'Windows Subsystem for Linux WSL' and Ubunto, then when I turn off my PC and turn it on again, my PC kept flickering, I had to restart my PC to work as usual, so How can I solve this issue?Thanks,...
  3. My PC keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps blinking: Hi,When I installed and turned on 'Windows Subsystem for Linux WSL' and Ubunto, then when I turn off my PC and turn it on again, my PC kept flickering, I had to restart my PC to work as usual, so How can I solve this issue?Thanks,...
  4. My PC keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting keeps in blinking: Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is...
  6. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting keeps in blinking: Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is...
  7. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking: I have a Dell laptop and I havent used it for a while and now when I open it the airplane mode in the bottom right corner keeps on blinking therefor my connection getting lost. I need help....
  8. Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane Mode Keeps Blinking: I have a Dell laptop and I havent used it for a while and now when I open it the airplane mode in the bottom right corner keeps on blinking therefor my connection getting lost. I need help....
  9. '_' keeps blinking after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    '_' keeps blinking after booting: I'm using a lenovo pc , with windows 10 , I started. My pc today , after starting Pc it shows Lenovo logo then "_" Keeps blinking, before that when my pc was good it kept giving me warning ' your windows is expiring soon' does that happened because of this or. My siblings...
  10. Windows keeps blinking-

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows keeps blinking-: When i boot into windows it starts blinking i cant open file explorer or cmd i can get to safe mode screen and access cmd from there. It seems explorer.exe keeps crashing over and over but i cant seem to find the problem. it started after adding new fans to my case before...