Windows 10: setting of Pc and store can not be open

Discus and support setting of Pc and store can not be open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I want to open settings and store in my pc it cannot be open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YogeshKumar 033, Mar 19, 2019.

1. setting of Pc and store can not be open

when I want to open settings and store in my pc it cannot be open

:)

YogeshKumar 033, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. setting of Pc and store can not be open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  3. store doesn't open

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. We suggest resetting Windows Store to help resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, then click System.
    • Select Apps & features on the left pane.
    • Locate Store, then left-click and select Advance options.
    • Click Reset.

Note: If the issue still persists after performing the steps, kindly give us more information about the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Mar 19, 2019
  4. setting of Pc and store can not be open

windows 10 store not opening in my pc

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re facing issues launching Windows Store on your PC running Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.

1. Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

2. Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet
    time server.

If the above method does not fix the issue try method 2.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type Powershell.
    • Right click on the powershell and click on Run as Administrator.
    • And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Reboot your PC

Hope this information helps.

Reply us with the status of the issue.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

setting of Pc and store can not be open

1. setting of Pc and store can not be open - Similar Threads - setting store open

2. Can not open Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not open Settings: When I try to open any settings menu I get an Error saying, "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings Page". The issue is that I...
  3. Can not open Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not open Settings: When I try to open any settings menu I get an Error saying, "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings Page". The issue is that I...
  4. settings and Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    settings and Microsoft store not opening: settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this ....
  5. settings and Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings and Microsoft store not opening: settings and Microsoft store are not opening at all . I didn't tried to update this at any time. I tried in several ways but they are not opening . previously an app from M-store was also stuck forever in acquiring license. Some Apps in the start menu also seems like this ....
  6. settings and Microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can not open "Microsoft Store"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not open "Microsoft Store": Dear, Both my PC and my Surface Pro 5 encounter this same problem. Please help! Thanks Jon [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-microsoft-store/01e14d3c-763f-4ee2-88ed-6b730a1eed96"
  8. settings and windows store not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings and windows store not opening: windows settings and store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-windows-store-not-opening/cf8c46e1-9fb7-45c2-8f4e-7d5731892150
  9. setting can not open

setting can not open: why my setting cannot open. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-can-not-open/77b45903-138f-4a2c-b113-6485968fb280
  10. setting can open?

setting can open?: it is for some time that i can not open my setting please help me that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/setting-can-open/f0c3697b-932d-4dd1-9626-10fb4de47d86