Windows 10: Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen

Discus and support Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Use Windows 10 Pro X64 (1909) in English. (The display language of the Windows is English with writing in Hebrew language ability) I have set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mhaimonie, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Mhaimonie Win User

Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen

Hello,

Use Windows 10 Pro X64 (1909) in English.
    (The display language of the Windows is English with writing in Hebrew language ability)

I have set the area to > Israel
    The date and time > to Hebrew-Israeli format (24-hour clock)

In the Windows itself, the clock appears on the taskbar as it should be in the Hebrew format of 24 hours (for example, the time now is: 20:40)
    But on the Windows logon screen, the clock appears in the format of AMSetting Of Time Format On Logon Screen :pM and it now displays the time: > > 8:40

Once everything was fine on the Windows-screen Logon and the clock was a 24-hour Israeli format. Suddenly, it changed.
    How do I fix this?

Attached images of settings in Windows.

Thanks in advance

:)

Mhaimonie, Jul 14, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Lock Screen shows wrong time format

You can try another solution, follow these steps below:

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Change date and time formats.
    • You can change it to 24 hours.
    • Check if the lock screen change also.

Keep us posted if you need further help.

Rose Cal, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lock Screen shows wrong time format

Hi,

Incorrect time format settings can be one of the possible reason why you your lock screen displays 12 hours. Kindly follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Region and select Administrative tab.

Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen 83af0411-7871-4a91-a31b-a9e0d1b71bba.png

This will provide you steps how you can edit the time format in your computer.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Regards

Rose Cal, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen - Similar Threads - Setting Format Logon

2. Why is Phone Link using 12h time format ? How to set to 24h time format ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Phone Link using 12h time format ? How to set to 24h time format ?: Hi, Phone Link is using 12h time format even though my Android device and Windows device are using 24h time format :Here is what I have in my Windows taskbar:...
  3. Why is Phone Link using 12h time format ? How to set to 24h time format ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Phone Link using 12h time format ? How to set to 24h time format ?: Hi, Phone Link is using 12h time format even though my Android device and Windows device are using 24h time format :Here is what I have in my Windows taskbar:...
  4. Time Format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Format: Recently my computer set everything to long time for some reason, I can not set it back with anything at all, somebody help please. I will not have uncontrolled changes on my computer and I will not have a permanent change on my computer!...
  5. Time Format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Format: Recently my computer set everything to long time for some reason, I can not set it back with anything at all, somebody help please. I will not have uncontrolled changes on my computer and I will not have a permanent change on my computer!...
  6. Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon Screen: How to bypass the logon screen in Windows 10. netplwiz no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-screen/5df18666-b060-4d37-bd5b-5322fedebc53
  7. Long logon time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long logon time: Winlogon warning (ID: 6006) in Event Viewer showed this: The winlogon notification subscriber <Profiles> took 178 second(s) to handle the notification event (Logon). I'm using a personal laptop with the newest build of Windows 10. I've searched the error on the Internet...
  8. Time Formats

Time Formats: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron. Recently I had to reinstall Windows because of a serious update malfunction. I set the time in the taskbar to 24-hour display which I want but when the machine boots the log-in/lock screen shows 12-hour format. How do I get the...
  9. DPI setting for logon screen

DPI setting for logon screen: This seems to be a simple question, but I haven't found a straightforward answer in here: How do I change the DPI setting that Windows uses on the logon screen (say, right after a restart, before a user has logged in), so that it matches the user's DPI setting? The reason I...
  10. Logon screen?????

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen?????: i haven't seen anything here about the logon screen, but my logon screen is horrible. it is the most buggy thing about win 10 for me, and it crashes almost all the time. i get a flashing screen, and the credentials to logon are hard to get it to accept them. does anyone else...