Windows 10: Setting Onedrive to back up & sync D drive and files on C drive

Discus and support Setting Onedrive to back up & sync D drive and files on C drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I fear I have bought the wrong product for my needs but I recently purchased "OneDrive for business Plan 1" so I can back up and sync files on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WestyTea, Jun 23, 2021.

1. WestyTea Win User

Setting Onedrive to back up & sync D drive and files on C drive

I fear I have bought the wrong product for my needs but I recently purchased "OneDrive for business Plan 1" so I can back up and sync files on my workplace PC and home laptop.However, all I am given the options to back up are "documents", "desktop" and "pictures" - which is pretty much useless for my needs as I don't use any of these folders. My C and D drives are set up in a way that works for me and that works with the several programs I run for my business. It would be a mammoth task to move all the files I require backing up to the Onedrive documents folder and a lot of my programs won't

:)

WestyTea, Jun 23, 2021
  2. GordoBarr Win User

Sync D Drive with OneDrive

I am using OneDrive to sync my files on my C drive and all is working fine. But I can not find a way to have my D drive connect to OneDrive. I would like my D drive to sync with OneDrive. Does anyone know how to get a D Drive to sync with OneDrive?

GordoBarr, Jun 23, 2021
  3. How to remove OneDrive files from D drive

I no longer use OneDrive. I have reformatted by external drive to remove OneDrive. My files are all in my C drive under My Computer / Documents. I now still have OneDrive heirarchy in my D drive and definitely wouldn't want to restore that to my C drive
    again as restore option. Questions: Can D drive be reformatted to remove OneDrive? How else could I do that? If the files are deleted from D Drive will they delete from C drive?

AK secretary, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Setting Onedrive to back up & sync D drive and files on C drive - Similar Threads - Setting Onedrive sync

2. C drive and D drive switches up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive and D drive switches up: Recently my cpu was hitting 100c so i changed the cooler and now its fine. But in the proces of doing so I accidently unplugged the sata cable from my hdd and plugged it back in. Since I did that now my c drive is my ssd and my d drive is my hdd. And now my c drive is...
  3. C drive and D drive switches up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive and D drive switches up: Recently my cpu was hitting 100c so i changed the cooler and now its fine. But in the proces of doing so I accidently unplugged the sata cable from my hdd and plugged it back in. Since I did that now my c drive is my ssd and my d drive is my hdd. And now my c drive is...
  4. C drive and D drive switches up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive: I'm sorry, but OneDrive is NOT intuitive or friendly. I've searched the web for answers to this question but so far, nothing has been helpful. Microsoft REALLY isn't helpful with anything involving drives other than C:. Many people have additional drives to store data and...
  6. Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically backing up folders on D: drive to OneDrive: I'm sorry, but OneDrive is NOT intuitive or friendly. I've searched the web for answers to this question but so far, nothing has been helpful. Microsoft REALLY isn't helpful with anything involving drives other than C:. Many people have additional drives to store data and...
  7. OneDrive help. One Drive is showing on C and D drive

OneDrive help. One Drive is showing on C and D drive: HI background. My dropbox kept getting permission errors and since Dropbox support can't help i've elected to stop using Dropbox and copy all files to One Drive. This has worked fairly well except One Drive is located on my C drive windows 10 pc. and my Hard Drive is full....
  8. C drive and D drive

C drive and D drive: Hi, I was looking through my files and found my brother's files on my D drive. I asked him to move it to C drive so that it wouldn't appear on my D drive, but when I checked my C drive, he's files were there. I share a laptop with my brother and have our own accounts. Is the...
  9. C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive to D drive: So for some reason with this new PC, all of my applications and files were downloaded to my C drive automatically, when I wanted them in the D drive. So i took all of the files in the C drive and copy-pasted them to the D drive, then uninstalled everything from my C drive...
  10. Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?: Howdy, I have Documents, Pictures, etc sync with OneDrive and it has always worked just fine. I got a new laptop that has a 2nd hard drive in it and I want to move all my pictures over there since they almost fill up the primary drive on their own. I already had OneDrive...