Windows 10: Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10

Discus and support Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Everything is in the question. Do not tell me to go "Right-click Personnalize", as there is not "Screen Saver" to be clicked at the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Man_564, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Man_564 Win User

Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10

Hi,

Everything is in the question.

Do not tell me to go "Right-click Personnalize", as there is not "Screen Saver" to be clicked at the bottom right of the window.

How can a feature available 4 years ago not be available on Windows 10 Pro ? Do I need to activate it somehow ? I've got administrator access.

Thanks Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10 :)

:)

Man_564, Mar 6, 2019

2. Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens

Hi Daryan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you using any third-party screensaver?

If yes I suggest you to change the screensaver to Windows default screensavers and check if it helps.

To set the Screensaver on the extended display, follow the below steps:

Step 1: Right-click on a blank area of your desktop and select “Personalize.”

Step 2: Click “Screen Saver” at the bottom-right corner of the window.

Step 3: Select the desired screen saver from the drop-down menu and indicate a “wait” time in minutes. The screensaver will come on automatically after the computer has been idle for that period of time.

Step 4: Check the “On resume, display logon screen” for added security, if desired. This feature requires you to enter your password when resuming your Windows session.

Step 5: Click “Apply” and then “OK.”

Step 6: Click on the “Display” link at the bottom left.

Step 7: Click “Adjust Resolution” on the left.

Step 8: Choose “Extend these displays” from the Multiple Displays drop-down menu if you’d like a single screensaver to travel across both displays. Click “Duplicate these displays” if you want a duplicated screen
    saver to display on each monitor.

Step 9: Click “OK.”

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 6, 2019
  3. screensaver versus no screensaver

Windows 7. The 'My Pictures ever-changing-wallpaper' thingy.
    No screensaver, I've just set the picture to change every 10 seconds and turn it off when I'm playing gameys (hardly ever)

scaminatrix, Mar 6, 2019
  4. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10 :)

terrace, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Setting Picture Screensaver

2. how to set windows 10 to cycle between multiple screensavers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to set windows 10 to cycle between multiple screensavers?: tried googling for a while this to no avail just have a handful of cool screensavers but don't want to only stick to one... thanks all submitted by /u/big_meats93 [link] [comments]...
  3. How to Set Different Screensavers / Animated Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Set Different Screensavers / Animated Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors in Windows 10: January 14, 2021 Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to configure Windows 10 to have the following configuration? Four monitors / TV connected to the same graphics card DVI, DP, HDMI, of the PC. Monitor # 1 is the one for everyday work and does not have a...
  4. Windows Screensaver - Option To 'Like' Picture.

Windows Screensaver - Option To 'Like' Picture.: I sometimes actually do 'like' the picture but getting to have the option to like or dislike is hit-and-miss as I don't actually know how to get the option up. Does anyone know how to get the options to pop up please?...
  5. Screensaver picture filename

Screensaver picture filename: When using the photograph slide show screen saver on Windows XP, there was an option to show the filename and location of a picture. This option is missing on Windows 10. I've tried looking through the registry. On XP, it is obvious - the key is called...
  6. Using pictures for screensaver.

Using pictures for screensaver.: I just recently updated to windows 10 and want to use some of my own pictures as a screensaver slide show. Can someone tell me the steps on how to do this? Many thanks for the assistance. Ruth Whitaker...
  7. Screensaver picture location

Screensaver picture location: hi Group, I am not sure if I will be able to explain and ask my question in an appropriate way, but I will try my best. Everyone here must be definitely locking up their PC by using the inbuilt security feature. So my question is : before you try to unlock the PC by...
  8. Screensaver settings

Screensaver settings: Hi I have one small problem when using the screensaver settings on windows 10 pc. I went to choose "photos" in the drop down menu to display it as my screensaver. Then when I went to the right and clicked on the button that said "settings..." the screensaver settings window...
  9. Windows 10 screensaver settings

Windows 10 screensaver settings: How do I use Custom Reflection in 3D Text Screen Saver for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/windows-10-screensaver-settings/ba9c5a2f-3591-49d1-9adb-d43dbf8522ee
  10. Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders: When I select a specific folder within “Pictures” - screensaver goes through and displays the photos in that specific folder. However when I select the folder Pictures (which contains 100s of folders) – it stays on the 1st picture and doesn’t go thorough that folder or any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screensavers for multiple

2. set screen saver for duplicate screen

3. screensaver multiple screens

4. screensaver how to have pictures on both screens,
  5. setting screen saver over multiple screens,
  6. screen savers windows 10 multiple screens,
  7. screensaver on multiple displays windows 10,
  8. photos screensaver settings,
  9. multiplle pictures screensaver,
  10. how to change screensaver in multiple screens,
  11. dual monitors work fine but screensaver will not show on both monitors,