Windows 10: setting restore date in win 10

Discus and support setting restore date in win 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; how do I set when pc will set restore dates I can't seem to find out how Thanks Ben 160222 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ben Daniels, Jul 8, 2020.

1. setting restore date in win 10

how do I set when pc will set restore dates I can't seem to find out how
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Jul 8, 2020

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 8, 2020
  4. setting restore date in win 10

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

setting restore date in win 10

1. setting restore date in win 10 - Similar Threads - setting restore date

2. how do i set a specific date in restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set a specific date in restore: i want to set a specific date in restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-a-specific-date-in-restore/a605ebfb-eb4e-45dc-bda6-7d2e44346656
  3. how do i set a specific date in restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set a specific date in restore: i want to set a specific date in restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-a-specific-date-in-restore/a605ebfb-eb4e-45dc-bda6-7d2e44346656
  4. how do i set a specific date in restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restore to earlier date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore to earlier date: Downloaded a driver from driver support one so i could use my cd drive to rip cds to my sony mp3 player, now they want to charge $9.99 per month to do so, i did not enter any detsils...
  6. restore to a later date

restore to a later date: restored to earlier rstr point by mistake ca I get back to previous date like 2/25/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-a-later-date/f42d606c-b940-4bd1-9094-e07c5da3bf24
  7. setting restore date in win 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    setting restore date in win 10: I am not very smart in this dept Wanting to set restore points each time the computer starts but I am just not that smart I have read the how 2's and still can't figure it out. Is there a simple way without being a computer wize? also how can I see a list of restore dates...
  8. Restore to earlier date

Restore to earlier date: Restore to earlier date windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-earlier-date/ebef6cf0-84e3-463c-9c5a-fadb3743758f
  9. Outlook settings out of date. Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook settings out of date. Win 10: I've had many problems logging-in since the 25th November and have created several threads in the hope that someone will explain what the heck is going on. But no one has. I'm now getting a message "Your outlook settings are out of date." More nonsense. More time wasted just...
  10. restore windows 10 to previous date

restore windows 10 to previous date: restore windows 10 to past date after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-10-to-previous-date/25974bd1-b6e2-4eaa-8dc8-7ff947a4cf14