Windows 10: Setting shows Error encountered with white on red !

Discus and support Setting shows Error encountered with white on red ! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First time I've ever seen this: 20H2 19041.662 [img] Clicking Retry brings me back to the same error. I'm going to run DISM and SFC then check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ztruker, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Ztruker Win User

Setting shows Error encountered with white on red !

First time I've ever seen this:

20H2 19041.662

Setting shows Error encountered with white on red ! [​IMG]

Clicking Retry brings me back to the same error.

I'm going to run DISM and SFC then check it again.

:)

Ztruker, Dec 4, 2020

2. Ethernet shows red X and does not appear in settings, but still works

Not sure why this is happening. I have working ethernet and am connected, it works fine. But the taskbar icon shows a red X over it, and the tooltip says "Not Connected - No connections are available". Looking in "Network & Internet", ethernet is not even listed there. And before anyone suggests wireless interference .. this PC does not have a wireless card or integrated wireless.

winderpExpress, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Has anyone seen a White/Red N73?

Nokia listed the Frost White/Red N73 combination for the initial release. Has anyone seen it? It is still planned as a color choice?

orangeman---01, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Setting shows Error encountered with white on red !

Windows 10 Sudden Red Screen

Hi Hargens,

In most cases, red screen on Windows 10 is caused by a hardware error, or incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode.
    If the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know that the default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Setting shows Error encountered with white on red !

1. Setting shows Error encountered with white on red ! - Similar Threads - Setting shows Error

2. Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...: I've been having this problem and it keeps popping up a blue screen saying "Your battery is running low" then the battery turns to 100% I tried to fix it but it's starting to get frustrating now, I don't know what to do about it....
  3. Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...: I've been having this problem and it keeps popping up a blue screen saying "Your battery is running low" then the battery turns to 100% I tried to fix it but it's starting to get frustrating now, I don't know what to do about it....
  4. Charging light blinks to red and then to white, then where battery shows percantage goes to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: When i try to update the windows that some settings are managed by you oragnization, Error encountered , your device is missing important security and quality fixes,and your organization has turned off automatic updates....
  6. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR ENCOUNTERED: When i try to update the windows that some settings are managed by you oragnization, Error encountered , your device is missing important security and quality fixes,and your organization has turned off automatic updates....
  7. ERROR ENCOUNTERED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Error Encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Encountered: Look at the image and kindly help me to get rid from this type of Error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-encountered/0f57f18e-7000-4ae5-b107-2d1077420932
  9. Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots

in Browsers and Email
    Edge showing red arrow over Settings three dots: Just noticed that in my Edge there is a red up arrow over the three dots to open the setting menu and when I click on the three dots, at the top it states Update Now. I verified it is not a new version of Edge. Anyone seeing this and what we are updating? 174031
  10. Setting shows Error encountered with white on red !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting shows Error encountered with white on red !: First time I've ever seen this: 20H2 19041.662 [img] Clicking Retry brings me back to the same error. I'm going to run DISM and SFC then check it again. 169780