Windows 10: Setting, snip and sketch and few other app icons shows default picture icon.

Discus and support Setting, snip and sketch and few other app icons shows default picture icon. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I ran windows update and updated everything but the the icon problem still persist. submitted by /u/Mahmoods [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mahmoods, May 16, 2022.

1. Setting, snip and sketch and few other app icons shows default picture icon.

I ran windows update and updated everything but the the icon problem still persist.

submitted by /u/Mahmoods
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mahmoods, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Setting, snip and sketch and few other app icons shows default picture icon.

1. Setting, snip and sketch and few other app icons shows default picture icon. - Similar Threads - Setting snip sketch

2. Snip & Sketch app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch app: On my Snip & Sketch app when I go to make a snip my Cross hair to make the window is gone. Do you know how I can bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-app/baad857f-4ad3-4128-a1a0-6fa847f7764a
  3. Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.: can anyone help? its been bothering me more than it should. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-snip-and-sketches-icons-dont-show-up/23f12b51-c17a-40f2-b4d7-08a4115f3cb9
  4. Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.: can anyone help? its been bothering me more than it should. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-snip-and-sketches-icons-dont-show-up/23f12b51-c17a-40f2-b4d7-08a4115f3cb9
  5. Settings and snip and sketches icons dont show up on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. App Icons showing on other desktop??

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Icons showing on other desktop??: So I have two desktops open the first desktop has google chrome, word, etc. When I switch desktops by pressing ctrl + windows key + right arrow the app icons still show on the other desktop. this is very annoying. here are some screenshots If you are confused here is a...
  7. Icons in Start Menu of Default Apps are Replaced with an Icon of A Picture

Icons in Start Menu of Default Apps are Replaced with an Icon of A Picture: This started a few days ago and I have tried numerous fixes including deleting the IconCache.db file. Running .bat files and refreshing, terminating the apps. I can't seem to fix it. Here's how it looks.[ATTACH]...
  8. Taskbar Icons for Apps like Calculator, Calendar, Snip & Sketch etc. ICON not correcly...

Taskbar Icons for Apps like Calculator, Calendar, Snip & Sketch etc. ICON not correcly...: Hey there, i have this annoying problem when i start to type something, the taskbar pops up and it searches for Apps like Calculator etc. the icon of them is by default an .img file icon, for every app the same. It is not that they don't work or they have some failure, it's...
  9. Icons missing in Action Center and Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons missing in Action Center and Snip & Sketch: In the Action Center and Snip & Sketch, many of the icons are missing. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 (build 18362.295). I tried clearing the icon cache but that did not solve the problem. When logging in as another user I see the icons, so it is only affecting my...
  10. Snip and Sketch took over as a default picture viewer

Snip and Sketch took over as a default picture viewer: When I click on any picture on my PC, Snip and Sketch opens up. I have different app set up as a picture viewer. The only way I can use the default app is by right-clicking on picture and select Open with... then choose the default app from drop down menu. Anybody else have...