Windows 10: Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround

Discus and support Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a soundbar that is connected via an optical cable, and a subwoofer that is connected via aux, and I want them to work in unison. Ive looked into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thenotoriousaustin, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround

I have a soundbar that is connected via an optical cable, and a subwoofer that is connected via aux, and I want them to work in unison. Ive looked into doing this before but didn't really find anything, if someone could point me to the right menus or link a tutorial would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/thenotoriousaustin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thenotoriousaustin, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround

1. Setting up 2 audio sources from different outputs to play in surround - Similar Threads - Setting audio sources

2. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  3. can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I have 2 audio sources with 2 SEPERATE audio outputs??: Is there a way for me to enjoy game audio on my laptop, and also a seperate audio at the same time in my bluetooth family room at the same time? I.E. play command and conquer on my laptop and also listen to music via bluetooth receiver on my front room speakers?Online step by...
  4. Simulate 5.1 surround from 2-channel source?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Simulate 5.1 surround from 2-channel source?: I have a 5.1 speaker system connected to my Windows 10 PC. Is there any way that I can play a 2-channel source (e.g. music) over all 5 speakers (i.e. a simulated surround sound)? My AV amp in the lounge has this feature and I really enjoy listening to music that way. 181932
  5. How to output audio from two sources to a set of headphones?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to output audio from two sources to a set of headphones?: This might not be a Windows specific question, but here it goes. I play Warzone with my bro a lot, while I talk to him on my phone. I was wondering if there is a way hear both the warzone sounds and phone conversation through a set of headphones? Also I don't ever chat with...
  6. Bluetooth audio from 2 sources

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio from 2 sources: I usually watch Netflix with friends using the Teleparty extension, and we do a Google/Zoom meet along with it for better experience. However, when I connect my bluetooth headset, I can only hear audio from either Netflix or the meet. When I connect wired headset, I can hear...
  7. Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?

Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?: For example i have a song on youtube playing, firefox, and i want to watch a twitch livestream on chrome with headphones. But at the same time i want the music to be played on my stereo system. Is that possible? If so, how? submitted by /u/Xalova [link] [comments]...
  8. Audio Troubleshooter Plays Test Sound - No Other Audio Source will Output Sound Though...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Troubleshooter Plays Test Sound - No Other Audio Source will Output Sound Though...: I have been without sound for 6 weeks and so have 3 of my employees. I have told them to be patient and that Microsoft is working on an issue while I try every week or so to have my audio on my windows computer turned back on. I finally saw that Windows posted a new update...
  9. Playing audio from two sources (headphones and speakers)

Playing audio from two sources (headphones and speakers): I know this may have been asked a bunch of times already. I have found several tutorials showing how to configure the Stereo Mix feature but I have not had any luck getting it to work. My goal is to have audio coming from my usb headphones, and speakers (connected to monitor...
  10. How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?

How to have 2 different audio outputs for each of my 2 monitors?: Hey I now have 2 monitors and use the “Extend these displays” feature (1 BenQ and 1 TCL TV) and i was wondering if the audio from my BenQ could be played into my headset, but the audio from my TV from it’s speakers. Can someone help me with this please? submitted by...