Windows 10: Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

Discus and support Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have three monitors hooked up however in the display settings two of the monitors are linked together. Any help here? I'd like each monitor to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pmuldoon, Jan 30, 2019.

1. pmuldoon Win User

Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

I have three monitors hooked up however in the display settings two of the monitors are linked together. Any help here? I'd like each monitor to operate separately.

Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell 1feb3f77-dec8-4f0b-9d1e-593a50f8596c?upload=true.png

:)

pmuldoon, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 with 3 Monitors

Hello Chad,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you.

• Right click "Start" and select "Control Panel" (Open classic Control Panel).

• In the right corner -> View by: "Small Icons".

• Display.

• Change Display Settings.
    Now you will see the traditional display configuration screen.

• Select ("black/gray") extended monitor.

• Make sure "Multiple displays" is not set to "Disabled.

• Select apply once done for all displays.
    Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

1. Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell - Similar Threads - Setting Monitors Dell

2. 2nd monitor set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd monitor set up: When attempting to connect 2nd monitor to pc running a hdmi cable from 2nd monitor to a dvi/hdmi adapter on computer I lose video display on the 1st monitor? How can this be fixed?Thank you.pm...
  3. Windows 11 3 monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 3 monitor set up.: Hello, I've recently run into an issue and i'm not sure where to start. I have 3 monitors one 1440p monitor in the center and two 1080p monitors one on either side. When i first updated everything was running okay. However here recently there has been an issue where windows...
  4. Windows 11 3 monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 3 monitor set up.: Hello, I've recently run into an issue and i'm not sure where to start. I have 3 monitors one 1440p monitor in the center and two 1080p monitors one on either side. When i first updated everything was running okay. However here recently there has been an issue where windows...
  5. How to set up 3 monitors on a Windows laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up 3 monitors on a Windows laptop: [ATTACH]If you are one of those geeks who like adding multiple screens to their Laptop then this article is for you. In this article, we present to you a guide to 3 Monitor Setup on Windows Laptop. So, read everything as you may not want to miss even a single step. Can I...
  6. How to set up 3 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to set up 3 monitors: How to set up 3 monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-3-monitors/14a58fd4-dd13-4a1f-b8c7-53a1eb30c569
  7. Monitor Set Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Set Up: I’ve got two systems that I’d like both to share dual monitors. Is there a switch that exists that would allow me to do this? submitted by /u/Mobilematt1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isvesy/monitor_set_up/
  8. 5 Monitor Set-Up

5 Monitor Set-Up: Hello! I am having difficulty setting up 5 monitors. I can't find a clear answer or solution for this issue anywhere! I can easily get 3 monitors to work. My graphics card GPU supports more than three monitors, I made sure when I bought it. Currently I only have the...
  9. Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active

Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active: Hi, I normally don't post anything because it seems like every question out there is asked and answered, but I've been searching on this topic and can't find anything that solves my problem. - I have a Latitude 7400 and Dell WD19 docking station, running Windows 10 x64,...
  10. cannot setting 3 monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    cannot setting 3 monitor: I installed Win 10 and install amd driver 15.7.1. after install, I could not open or find ccc and I can not multi-monitor setting (I use 3 monitors). my computer spec, amd fx8150 , asus v srosshair, ram corsair dominator, vga HD 7950 crossfire. help me 15886