Windows 10: Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview

Discus and support Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just installed VS 2019 for a new project that will be only HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. so far, I have created a blank solution and an empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paperboy99, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview

I have just installed VS 2019 for a new project that will be only HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. so far, I have created a blank solution and an empty ASP.Net project.
    To be sure the publishing works smoothly, should my default index.html file reside in the main project folder? Or, should I create a subfolder named "root" to hold this file?

Finally, are there any tips or warnings I should know about VS 2019 with client-side only code?

:)

Paperboy99, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    GDC 2019: Gaming for Everyone Community Events

Source: GDC 2019: Gaming for Everyone Community EventsÂ* - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview

Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup

Source: Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup | Visual C++ Team Blog

See also: Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event on April 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview

1. Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview - Similar Threads - Setting client side

2. client side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  3. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  4. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  5. Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?: im not sure what catagory i can put this in because is no vs studio optioni have an app in Visual studio 2019 and i want to use it in Visual studio 2022, can i do that?, the app uses framework 4.7.2 in Visual Studio 2019 and i want to use it in the newer vs 2022. i know this...
  6. Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?

Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?: im not sure what catagory i can put this in because is no vs studio optioni have an app in Visual studio 2019 and i want to use it in Visual studio 2022, can i do that?, the app uses framework 4.7.2 in Visual Studio 2019 and i want to use it in the newer vs 2022. i know this...
  7. VS 2019 Community

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VS 2019 Community: I keep getting the above when I attempt to install VS Community. I'm installing to my A:,B:, and C: drives. Any Ideas on what's wrong? Please Advise.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎09-‎Mar-‎21 OS build 19043.1055 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  8. Project 2019 throwing up "please reboot project" -- Fixed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Project 2019 throwing up "please reboot project" -- Fixed: I've been using Project legally for over 20 years - so I got a bit surprised to see when starting a blank new Project task yesterday I kept getting message -- Your license has been updated please re-boot project !!!! I was using the Work supplied version via Working remotely...
  9. VS 2019 Community Excel interop in Microsoft 365

VS 2019 Community Excel interop in Microsoft 365: Good morning, I used to interop with excel through C#. But after installed the latest version of Microsoft Office now Microsoft 365 I got this error when I try to open excel: System.InvalidCastException: 'Unable to cast COM object of type...
  10. Html project in Blend 2019

Html project in Blend 2019: Hello Everyone, I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck. The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files. [ATTACH] Beside blend 2019 I have download an older...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting up a html project in vs

2. setting up a project in vs 2019