Windows 10: Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step

Discus and support Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So it is Saturday night and nothing to do anyway, so if some not so intellectually great MS geniuses have decided to turn setting up a PC, normally a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zigmunds Steins, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step

So it is Saturday night and nothing to do anyway, so if some not so intellectually great MS geniuses have decided to turn setting up a PC, normally a boring technical activity, into a circus show, why not support them. They need what they think is my info so I make it up...

And then there is that birthday form - mm/dd/yyyy form.

No way to fill in the form! Not manually because it does not work that way and cannot be autofilled because it cannot - so how do you fill in the thing?

:)

Zigmunds Steins, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step

1. Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step - Similar Threads - Setting compulsory account

2. what should speed step and speed step be set too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should speed step and speed step be set too: i have asus z490 MB i5 10600kgtx 1660srunning window 11 homemy cpu been running slow and had to change power setting on and of for turbo boostand speed step,speed shift in bios, which should be correct setting for these...
  3. what should speed step and speed step be set too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should speed step and speed step be set too: i have asus z490 MB i5 10600kgtx 1660srunning window 11 homemy cpu been running slow and had to change power setting on and of for turbo boostand speed step,speed shift in bios, which should be correct setting for these...
  4. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  6. run batch file step by step

in Windows 10 Customization
    run batch file step by step: Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if somebody knows, how to run a batch file step by step in windows 10 or windows server?. Previously in ms-dos i use the next line...
  7. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  8. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  9. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  10. EVGA Step-Up Program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EVGA Step-Up Program: Does anyone have any experience with this? The "used" 980 Ti I bought off of Amazon Warehouse Deals turned out to be brand new and eligible for the Step-Up program, so I submitted a step up for the 1080 ACX 3.0 model. I'm curious about stuff like shipping time and if anyone...