Windows 10: Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

Discus and support Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I had 2 email addresses, one of which was created by me, and the other an Office365 account. The first one is no more as I changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scott Walters (dioadmin), Aug 27, 2019.

1. Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

Hi there,

I had 2 email addresses, one of which was created by me, and the other an Office365 account. The first one is no more as I changed the email address and removed the alias.

Sometimes when I attempt to login to Microsoft services I have received the choice to login to a personal or a work/school account which works fine.

My problem is this:

I am attempting to setup a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro and when I input my Office 365 email address it tells me "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one."

I am a bit stuck here.

I have been able to setup other laptops using Office 365 account credentials for other users.

Scott

:)

Scott Walters (dioadmin), Aug 27, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 27, 2019
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

Office 365 setup help.

Hello

How do we setup Office 365?

I tapped on setup and in the list of email servers, I selected Hotmail and put up the credential. Like in NOKIA Faq it asks to sign using outlook but I did it with hotmail. Is it okay? It still shows up option to setup if I tap Office 365 option in 'places.'

Before this I had already setup Email and accounts and using skydrive, but not office 365.

Thanks!

Creaturebot, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

1. Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials - Similar Threads - Setting laptop Office

2. Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue: Hi. I've just purchased a Lenovo ideapad, and during the set up I get to a page which tells me 'Microsoft 365 comes with your device". When I click on 'Got it', the screen goes blank and nothing happens. Any one else experienced this and have any solutions or work...
  3. Remote Desktop not accepting Office 365 Business Credentials to log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop not accepting Office 365 Business Credentials to log in: Hi there, I have a client that has office 365 business running on his 5 computers onsite. He is trying to vpn and remote desktop into his computer. I have setup up the vpn so that part is taken care of, but the remote desktop is saying the office 365 business credentials are...
  4. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business: Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after...
  5. Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up new computers with exiting office 365 business users: I bought new laptops for our small org. We have office 365 log ins. Why won't microsoft recognise those accounts to let me set up the laptops? I then set it up with a phone number but it still won't let me add those org office 365 accounts as users. Help please and why is...
  6. Office 365 as well a Office Show in Setting/Apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 as well a Office Show in Setting/Apps: I just noticed that both Office 365 and plain old Office show up in Settings/Apps and I wonder why? As far as I know I installed and use only 365 (Outlook, Word and Excel) not Office. Any idea how 'Office' got in the Apps list as well as my Start menu. Can I uninstall it?...
  7. Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I am an Office 365 Home subscriber and have the latest Windows 10 and Office Updates installed on my Surface Pro 3. Every time I start an Office Application or precisely a open a file in one (Outlook, Excel, Word) a new popup window appears which...
  8. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account: Hello, I have an Office 365 from school and I want to sync the email, contacts, etc. to the Office 365 account. Before this I was able to do it with just a Microsoft live.com email login. But I can't seem to be able the do the same process with my school address login. I...
  9. Logging into Windows 10 Pro using Office 365 credentials

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logging into Windows 10 Pro using Office 365 credentials: Ok, so i've just upgraded from Windows 10 Home to the Pro edition. The user account on the PC is currently linked to my MS account. However, this particular PC is for my two part-time workers who I want to be able to login using their 365 credentials. I am totally...
  10. Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer: Today marks an important milestone with the release of Office 365 sign-in for Yammer, a feature allowing users to access Yammer with their Office 365 credentials and to work across Office 365 applications with ease. How it works As users sign in to Yammer, they will be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to nstall! Its been waiting for you to kick it off. These improvements help Windows run smoothly and securely. Select this option to kick it off: