Windows 10: Setting up a shared drive - step by step

Discus and support Setting up a shared drive - step by step in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tomchi, Sep 19, 2020.

1. tomchi Win User

Setting up a shared drive - step by step

Can anyone please help with this? Setting up a shared drive - step by step :) Which order should the blocks be in?

:)

tomchi, Sep 19, 2020

2. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Sep 19, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 19, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Stepping

Is stepping 2 revision JH-F2 a good stepping for a socket AM2 5200+?

Thema:

1. Setting up a shared drive - step by step - Similar Threads - Setting shared drive

2. what should speed step and speed step be set too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should speed step and speed step be set too: i have asus z490 MB i5 10600kgtx 1660srunning window 11 homemy cpu been running slow and had to change power setting on and of for turbo boostand speed step,speed shift in bios, which should be correct setting for these...
  3. what should speed step and speed step be set too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should speed step and speed step be set too: i have asus z490 MB i5 10600kgtx 1660srunning window 11 homemy cpu been running slow and had to change power setting on and of for turbo boostand speed step,speed shift in bios, which should be correct setting for these...
  4. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  6. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  7. Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting up a compulsory MS account - step by step: So it is Saturday night and nothing to do anyway, so if some not so intellectually great MS geniuses have decided to turn setting up a PC, normally a boring technical activity, into a circus show, why not support them. They need what they think is my info so I make it up......
  8. Setting up a shared drive - step by step

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up a shared drive - step by step: Can anyone please help with this? :) Which order should the blocks be in? 164779
  9. What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to a external drive: What is the step by step procedure to back up my computer to an external drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-step-by-step-procedure-to-back-up-my/197aab1c-1347-4d67-8baf-d23f8724509a
  10. EVGA Step-Up Program

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EVGA Step-Up Program: Does anyone have any experience with this? The "used" 980 Ti I bought off of Amazon Warehouse Deals turned out to be brand new and eligible for the Step-Up program, so I submitted a step up for the 1080 ACX 3.0 model. I'm curious about stuff like shipping time and if anyone...