Windows 10: Setting up audible sound to notify me of arrival of emails in my inbox

Discus and support Setting up audible sound to notify me of arrival of emails in my inbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 on my laptop and went to "Settings" and "Notifications", but couldn't find a way to set up Windows 10 to notify me with audible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveHyman, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Setting up audible sound to notify me of arrival of emails in my inbox

Hi,

I have Windows 10 on my laptop and went to "Settings" and "Notifications", but couldn't find a way to set up Windows 10 to notify me with audible sounds when a new email arrives in my Gmail inbox. I also checked settings in Gmail, but likewise didn't find an audible notification setting. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

:)

SteveHyman, Dec 21, 2018

2. Can I show all Outlook folders In one list or be notified of subfolder emails?

I have a HTC Arrive using activesync for exchange. I have already selected all the folders I want synced, however the phone only notifies me when new emails arrive in the inbox. If an email is directed into a subfolder but an serverside rule, I have
    to click the folder button, and manually check if there are new emails in there.

Anyway all new emails can be listed in one place or that I can be notified when a subfolder email is delivered?

j3ff d1g1t@l, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Outlook mobile email arrival notification issue

Hello,

There is an issue I just noticed on my mobile email. I have an HP 910C and have set it up to receive my company email in Outlook (My company email is Outlook). I receive notifications when emails come into the inbox, but I do not get notified when emails
    go into folders. Just to clarify, I have set up outlook folders for different projects I am working on and have created rules to have emails from certain people go into the various folders. The problem is that the emails are routed correctly on my phone,
    but I do not get notified when they arrive. I am assuming the system is only checking the inbox for new messages. Is there a way to change the setting or something so that I get notified when any messages are sent to me?

Vitruvianism, Dec 21, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Setting up audible sound to notify me of arrival of emails in my inbox

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Setting up audible sound to notify me of arrival of emails in my inbox

1. Setting up audible sound to notify me of arrival of emails in my inbox - Similar Threads - Setting audible sound

2. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  3. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  4. Email Inbox

Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  5. Emails not arriving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails not arriving: I cannot receive emails on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** except on the Virgin Media site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-arriving/96d41839-d7d0-462b-8b61-9ea974bd23f8
  6. How to play sound on specific email arrival?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to play sound on specific email arrival?: In the outlook web email I tried to create a rule that would play a sound on a specific email arriving. I could not do that, is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-sound-on-specific-email-arrival/44d9f18e-94fd-47dd-9dba-8652f6369a69"
  7. how to get computer to notify me when e/mail arrives

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get computer to notify me when e/mail arrives: how to be in formed when e/mail arrives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-computer-to-notify-me-when-email/6d16abe7-0025-4eb0-a189-46273f0cfbfc
  8. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  9. NO "AS EMAIL ARRIVES" OPTION

NO "AS EMAIL ARRIVES" OPTION: After a recent move I had to change my ISP...which is now Spectrum. I've successfully set up my Windows 10 App for Spectrum/Charter email, but it is synching far too slowly. A lot of the email I receive is time-sensitive, but the App is currently checking for email only...
  10. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.: I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions? 5343