Windows 10: Setting up Charter email in Outlook

Discus and support Setting up Charter email in Outlook in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot get my Charter email account set up in Outlook. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kluzna, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Kluzna Win User

Setting up Charter email in Outlook

I cannot get my Charter email account set up in Outlook. Any suggestions?

:)

Kluzna, Dec 19, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Set up Charter email?

Suggestion :
    Install Windows Live Mail as your email client > configure Charter email account into WLM.

WLM is one of the programs included in Windows Essentials. You have a choice of which program you want or don't want.
    Link to download/install Windows Essentials..........
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/essentials

Is that acceptable ?

davidhk, Dec 19, 2019
  3. JC8865 Win User
    Set up Charter email?

Having an issue with setting up my Charter email account. I cannot find what the server setting should be..it lists only 1 box for server and not an outgoing or incoming as I am used to seeing. My Charter account is what I use for Microsoft so it wont let me delete it and start over. Has anyone set up a charter account successfully?

JC

JC8865, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Setting up Charter email in Outlook

outlook email unlink accounts

I believe it is Microsoft outlook as it is the mail button on the windows screen. I have charter email and yahoo all connected to it. Charter and the outlook appear to be the same address though not the same as the charter box I also have listed. I know
    this is confusing. I think when we set it up at the store we used my charter as my primary and I added the yahoo later using their instructions. I may have a second listing of the same charter on the list of accounts though it is the same email address.

jimbeckyjohnson, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Setting up Charter email in Outlook

1. Setting up Charter email in Outlook - Similar Threads - Setting Charter email

2. set outlook as default email by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set outlook as default email by mistake: In settings i put outlook email as default by mistake. It says there is a wayto "reset" but I don't see it. I would like to remove it from this list. That's all.How do i do that please?I have attached a snip from where i want it removed. Thank you...
  3. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  4. Email set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email set up: Choose which account to send the email from - is not set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up/be9b2881-a488-4d5c-9afb-1ae288e2a183
  5. Setting up Outlook in O365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Outlook in O365: Wi 10 in both cases. I have recently started installing O365 on customers computers. The two so far when setting up Outlook I get the dreaded "something went wrong in setting up your account" or words to that effect. I then resorted to manually setting up a IMAP account and...
  6. Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up word, outlook, emails and one drive correctly: Could someone tell me how to send out docuements as an attachment from the WORD program. Between ONE DRIVE, and OUTLOOK it seems nothing can happen if these are not set up correctly. Can someone offer assistance?...
  7. windows mail sync with charter email

windows mail sync with charter email: My live mail stopped syncing with charter.net email. Gmail is ok. Tried using Windows Mail since live mail no longer supported. Again, Gmail syncs but Charter.net does not. I can send out of Windows mail successfully. 90 minutes with MS support achieved partial...
  8. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL AND SPECTRUM/CHARTER EMAIL

WINDOWS LIVE MAIL AND SPECTRUM/CHARTER EMAIL: I have used Windows Live Mail as my email client for years. Even though this program is no longer supported, I continue to use it as it has served me well over the years. Recently I had to change my ISP and get a new email address. I am now with Spectrum/Charter. While I...
  9. Setting up Microsoft Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up Microsoft Outlook: I am trying to set up my gmail in Outlook using the imap system. When I get to the end it just keeps going round and round in circles asking for my username and password and I can't get past this.Does anyone know the answer please? 120420
  10. Set up Charter email?

in Browsers and Email
    Set up Charter email?: Having an issue with setting up my Charter email account. I cannot find what the server setting should be..it lists only 1 box for server and not an outgoing or incoming as I am used to seeing. My Charter account is what I use for Microsoft so it wont let me delete it and...