Windows 10: Setting Up Company Laptops

Discus and support Setting Up Company Laptops in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys My Boss wants a me to figure out how to preinstall company software onto a windows laptop, so when a new employee or existing employee needs a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/studentONplacement, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Setting Up Company Laptops

Hi guys

My Boss wants a me to figure out how to preinstall company software onto a windows laptop, so when a new employee or existing employee needs a laptop, it's ready to be shipped out.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

submitted by /u/studentONplacement
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/studentONplacement, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 28, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Setting Up Company Laptops

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Setting Up Company Laptops

1. Setting Up Company Laptops - Similar Threads - Setting Company Laptops

2. Laptop set up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop set up: I just bought a laptop and I am trying to set it up.I started the set up and everything went fine until I connected to wifi. I am now stuck at the "Checking connection to Microsoft. This may take some time" and then when it goes off it goes back to the “let’s connect you to a...
  3. Laptop set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop set up: I just bought a laptop and I am trying to set it up.I started the set up and everything went fine until I connected to wifi. I am now stuck at the "Checking connection to Microsoft. This may take some time" and then when it goes off it goes back to the “let’s connect you to a...
  4. Laptop set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  6. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Abandoned company laptop: The company I left last August and gave all my information to so they could get their laptop back has abandoned it. I have been able to login and use it ever since until today. They finally removed my credentials from their database. This laptop is not stolen. When I was let...
  7. Abandoned company laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting up laptop: In error i used my Microsoft account details when setting up my husband’s new laptop - so it now thinks it’s mine - with my name as the administrator and account holder. How do I change that to his name as administrator - I don’t think he’s got a Microsoft account as his old...
  9. setting up multi monitors from home to company laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setting up multi monitors from home to company laptop: Using company laptop HP 15.6" Zbook 15u G5 to work remotely from home. Need to hook up with my monitors I use for home computer. Purchased thunderbolt adapter and plugged in 2 HDMI cables but I still can't display the laptop desk top to my monitors. How do I go by setting up...
  10. Setting up a laptop for a child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting up a laptop for a child: Hi there, I have purchased a laptop for my son's birthday and am setting it up before giving it to him. I have got to the stage where I need to log in with Microsoft. Is it best to log in with my account details and then later create an account for him and add him to my...