Windows 10: Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

Discus and support Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi Support, I am disable and I need to be able to access my Lumia 950 Windows phone by Cortana voice recognition. I use a Plantronics Voyager Legend... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TonyAlexander3, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

Hi Support,

I am disable and I need to be able to access my Lumia 950 Windows phone by Cortana voice recognition. I use a Plantronics Voyager Legend ear piece with my Windows 10 phone. Where can I find detailed setup instructions to use as a guide to achieve this.

Thanks

Tony

:)

TonyAlexander3, Dec 13, 2018

2. Cortana in less than 950 phones.

Are there any plans to fully implement Cortana in W 10 phones other than the Lumina 950? My carrier (Verizon) doesn't offer the 950 so I can't get the voice and interactive Cortana.

JimForrester, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Bjm31 Win User
    Windows 10 Lumia 950 phone

Windows 10 950 Lumina issues - intermittent on/off, disconnects, camera sometimes shuts phone off. anybody else? this started in the last 2-3 months and it seems to be getting worse. anybody fix suggestions. im keeping the phone updated

Bjm31, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

1. Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone - Similar Threads - Setting Cortana Lumina

2. I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640: I have already restored it to the factory, but this problem continues, it should be noted that it connects to the internet, receives calls, but cannot access the Store and download applications, what can I do? And I would also like to know how to download applications without...
  3. I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640: I have already restored it to the factory, but this problem continues, it should be noted that it connects to the internet, receives calls, but cannot access the Store and download applications, what can I do? And I would also like to know how to download applications without...
  4. Microsoft Phone 950

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Phone 950: 950 phone has corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-phone-950/ff1caef5-c954-4e4a-8929-357ab361feed
  5. problem with setting up cortana

in Cortana
    problem with setting up cortana: I am from India . when i tried to activate cortana on my laptop it asked me to sign in with a microsoft account before it could help me . But when i chose an account and clicked on sign in a black window pops out and does not responds and closes automatically after a few...
  6. Cortana On Windows 10 Phone No Longer Sets Reminders By Voice

in Cortana
    Cortana On Windows 10 Phone No Longer Sets Reminders By Voice: I am on a Windows 10 Phone. I noticed today (11/18/2019) I can no longer set reminders in Cortana using a voice command. For example: "Remind me to call Barb tomorrow at 9:00 AM", when spoken opens a Bing search for Windows reminders, rather than scheduling my reminder....
  7. windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app: Hello anyone, I can't down load audials radio app from Microsoft Store back on my phone ,I had the app on my phone but because the battery what came with the phone was rubbish and had too take apps off and close down some Suff in order too had a bit of battery life. I...
  8. i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider: i recently moved to Germany and got a plan through tks .while I can make calls with the new sim card for some reason the data only works for about 30 second at a time...
  9. Cortana for phone Windows 10

in Cortana
    Cortana for phone Windows 10: I'm using Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE with Windows10. Can I somehow install Cortana? Please help me, I can't find it anywhere. TY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-for-phone-windows-10/8529b451-5aca-4305-818f-1b0d1ddaadb3"
  10. No icons for "Phone" or "Cortana" in Windows settings

in Windows 10 Support
    No icons for "Phone" or "Cortana" in Windows settings: I recently built a new computer and installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update (version 1703) and just noticed that I have never had icons for Phone or Cortana in my Settings. These settings are also not available in the search bar within Settings. See attached screenshots...