Windows 10: Setting up e-mail

Discus and support Setting up e-mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having trouble setting up e-mail on new computer. I have mail accounts, a RR and a gmail. I set them but no mail gets through. Do I have to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TillieLuna, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Setting up e-mail

Having trouble setting up e-mail on new computer. I have mail accounts, a RR and a gmail. I set them but no mail gets through. Do I have to buy Microsoft 365 in order for Outlook to work?

:)

TillieLuna, Nov 20, 2020

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Setting up e-mail

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Setting up e-mail

1. Setting up e-mail - Similar Threads - Setting mail

2. Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x8019019a when setting up Yahoo Mail in Windows 10 on laptop: I’ve just received a new laptop and getting this error message when I try to install Yahoo account. Please help. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x8019019a-when-setting-up-yahoo-mail/fc542211-9dba-4a46-85cf-1a0a4cc3c760
  3. Mail app ignoring autodiscover SMTP settings.

Mail app ignoring autodiscover SMTP settings.: I am trying to set up a simplified setup process for my users to configure the Windows Mail app for IMAP and SMTP. I am providing an autodiscover.xml file which tests perfectly when using Outlook. When I use "Test E-Mail Autoconfiguration" from Outlook, I get a proper...
  4. Cortana "Open mail" command gives options control panel mail or settings

in Cortana
    Cortana "Open mail" command gives options control panel mail or settings: Cortana for some reason opens a dialog asking me to select control panel, mail, or settings when I say open mail. Very strange when selecting mail, it opens control panel and when selecting control panel it still opens control panel. This a brand new laptop with the latest...
  5. My Mail app keeps disappearing from settings

My Mail app keeps disappearing from settings: I keep having to download mail and calender app to my default apps list. But even with not turning my PC off a certain time later it will just disappear and just who the + on email with choose a default. I have reset to Microsoft recommended and it shows nothing under...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app showing search results in "conversation" mode but setting is on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail app showing search results in "conversation" mode but setting is on...: Just as the subject says... Somehow after one of the Windows updates, some of my settings in the Mail App reset to default i.e. color scheme, conversation view, etc.. I switched everything back but the search function is still showing results in "conversation" view. I've...
  7. E mail address change windows settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    E mail address change windows settings: Hi, Been a while since last here, but I have a question. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail address. Is there any way to change this address, I have tried changing Microsoft Account primary address but this did not...
  8. Someone Please HELP. Email Settings need update .. For Yahoo mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone Please HELP. Email Settings need update .. For Yahoo mail account: I need help please. I am no longer getting my email when I click on the mail icon on my entry screen. It says my email settings need to be updated. I have done everything that all the answers here have said and it still is not working. Have done all the updates and still the...
  9. Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to...

Mail application is setted as email application by default but I get a error when I try to...: I need share a document file via email. I have tried share it directly with the Microsoft Office and when i click in the share option i get a message about that there is not any email application associated. So I have tried too with the File Explorer and I get the same...
  10. Windows 10 Mail - Export Setup/Settings

Windows 10 Mail - Export Setup/Settings: Hello, I just bought a new Windows 10 PC and was wondering if there is a handy way to export the setup of my old laptops Windows 10 Mail - it currently has seven email accounts configured, all with unique signatures, contacts, etc. If at all possible, I would like to avoid...