Windows 10: Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

Discus and support Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Office 365 from school and I want to sync the email, contacts, etc. to the Office 365 account. Before this I was able to do it with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rasmasyean, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

Hello,

I have an Office 365 from school and I want to sync the email, contacts, etc. to the Office 365 account.

Before this I was able to do it with just a Microsoft live.com email login.
    But I can't seem to be able the do the same process with my school address login.
    I suspect that it tries to connect to an Exchange account at my school, but that does not exist.
    Is there a process to divert it to Microsoft...if that's the issue?

Thanks.

:)

rasmasyean, Oct 6, 2019

2. Outlook Mobile and Exchange/Office 365 accounts

I was testing various email accounts in Outlook Mobile on Windows Phone 7/8 and find Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes render email differently compared to a IMAP/POP3/Gmail/Yahoo! Mail/Outlook.com account.

From research and testing, everything but Office 365/Exchange render email with IE Mobile. For the accounts that use the EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) protocol the rendering engine seems different.

Can anyone or a Windows Phone developer tell me what rendering engine is being used to render email on Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes?

jamesmacwhite, Oct 6, 2019
  3. WP8.1 Accounts Microsoft and Office 365 (Exchange)

Hi,

I have Office 365 Small Business with my domain name and a Nokia 925 running WP8.1.

I'm confused about the setup and could use some help.

Problem 1:

Settings, email and accounts shows two accounts, a Microsoft account and another (Exchange) account which is the same name as the MS account. Is this correct? The reason I ask is when I look at calendar settings, I see separate calendars listed under each
    account. The Exchange account and the Hotmail account.

Problem 2:

Under the Exchange account in calendar, I have four calendars. The one is correct. The rest were deleted calendars from my desktop. Prior to getting the phone, I was trying to sync google calendars with my Office 365 account. When I finally found out this
    wasn't possible, I deleted the calendars and they disappeared from Outlook (web and 2013). That was about two weeks prior to getting the WP8 and now they appeared but I can't seem to get rid of them. They're empty, but I'm not sure why I'm still seeing these
    calendars.

Thanks.

MichaelGerbasio, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

1. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account - Similar Threads - Setting Exchange Andriod

2. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification: Hello,A year ago I transferred to new university which provides Office 365 to it's students. Since accessing Office 365 for the first time, I continuously got notifications stating that there is an issue with my work or school account. Recently, I cloned my laptop onto a...
  3. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification: Hello,A year ago I transferred to new university which provides Office 365 to it's students. Since accessing Office 365 for the first time, I continuously got notifications stating that there is an issue with my work or school account. Recently, I cloned my laptop onto a...
  4. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App: Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-office-365exchange-email-account-on/941459e9-e6f8-4ff5-97b9-79101b1e4f77
  6. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  7. Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials

Setting up a laptop with Office 365 credentials: Hi there, I had 2 email addresses, one of which was created by me, and the other an Office365 account. The first one is no more as I changed the email address and removed the alias. Sometimes when I attempt to login to Microsoft services I have received the choice to...
  8. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows: I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow me to open the folders after adding the account. How should I proceed?...
  9. Problems logging out of my school account in Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems logging out of my school account in Office 365: Hello, I found some issues today on my account when it does not fully sign out. When I logged in by my sharepoint then tried to log off from the Office homepage, it gave me an error saying "Sorry, but we are having trouble singing you out." It also gave me a code: Request...
  10. cannot set up outlook with exchange account

cannot set up outlook with exchange account: I cannot set up my Microsoft 365 account with my exchange account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/cannot-set-up-outlook-with-exchange-account/8cdf4031-12a9-48ff-b102-12780d345989