Windows 10: setting up favorites windows 10

Discus and support setting up favorites windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-favorites-windows-10/c9717396-995b-4eea-9d57-88f4482dd963 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanMeadows, Oct 23, 2018.

1. setting up favorites windows 10

How??????

:)

DanMeadows, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 23, 2018
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

setting up favorites windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

setting up favorites windows 10

1. setting up favorites windows 10 - Similar Threads - setting favorites

2. How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]This tutorial shows how to backup and restore all profiles, extensions, settings, favorites, history […] This article How to backup and restore Profiles, Extensions, Settings, Favorites in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Setting up mulitiple favorites lines

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up mulitiple favorites lines: I am on Insider 19603 I would like to know if it is possible to set up multiple lines of favorites on the task bar. Thank you 154121
  4. size issues with all of windows apps and all -pictures/ settings bar/ favorites pannel on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    size issues with all of windows apps and all -pictures/ settings bar/ favorites pannel on...: size of my outlook and apps and whole W10 -Edge - I did alter the size under heading but everything stays large -for example when I sign in my name is very large - if i go to size -zoom the screen on outlook and edge gets to small to read - any ideas - I did try and...
  5. MS Edge "Settings" and "add favorites" greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge "Settings" and "add favorites" greyed out: I have windows 10, bought new with a Dell Computer. I have recently "imaged" my hard-drive to an SSD, which is now my main drive. I am unable to use "settings" or add to favorites on edge, as it is greyed out. I have tried "app trouble shooter" and SFC "system file...
  6. Allowing "SETTINGS" in EDGE ( currently grayed out ) can not add Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allowing "SETTINGS" in EDGE ( currently grayed out ) can not add Favorites: I Think the problem is the result of "DEMO RULES" If I'm right about this I probably need a few other questions answered too. I purchased an HP laptop this summer labeled " close out ". Turns out it was also " an administrative DEMO " and had a user name which is still...
  7. How to Sync Edge Favorites - all settings correct but no go ?!?!?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Sync Edge Favorites - all settings correct but no go ?!?!?: Good evening all, A few weeks ago I reinstalled Win10 on my Notebook and Surface Go. But unfortunately my Edge Favorites still did not Synchronise :-( My Notebook settings are: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My SurfaceGo settings are: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I rebooted several...
  8. "Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    "Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge.: Watch my sad story here. I have only two devices linked to my MS account. The second desktop PC has Device sync settings disabled for now. Anyway, my acute spidey senses tells me that this behavior is wrong. How do I go about getting Device sync settings working?...
  9. Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Quantum how to set/arrange my "Favorites: Hey, is there anyway to set/arrange my "Favorites" list of sites i like to have handy to alphabetically or place some in different folder ! I can't drag & drop ! I have looked all over & don't see anyway, thought maybe someone here might have a solution ! Thanks Chuck 98510
  10. How do I get all machines to sync to same set of favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get all machines to sync to same set of favorites?: I currently have a combined set of links on the favorites bar. How do I get all the machines to sync to the same set of favorites? I've repeatedly tried deleting favorites from one machine or another but they keep coming back. 35518

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set up favorites windows 10