Windows 10: Setting up Folders Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Setting up Folders Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the GMAIL account I can see a + sign next to All Folders which enables me to set up more folders. However there is no + sign on the two internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Don325, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Don325 Win User

Setting up Folders Windows 10 Mail

On the GMAIL account I can see a + sign next to All Folders which enables me to set up more folders. However there is no + sign on the two internet accounts. How can I set up folders on these accounts?

:)

Don325, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Windows 10 mail app crash when emptying folder

Hi,

In order for us to identify the reason why Windows 10 Mail app is crashing when emptying a folder, we'd like to get the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What happens when you try emptying a different folder? Does the same issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest emptying a folder in Windows 10 Mail app using the steps provided in the article below and then check if the same issue will persist:

How do I empty a folder in Mail for Windows 10?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Setting up Folders Windows 10 Mail

recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Setting up Folders Windows 10 Mail

1. Setting up Folders Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Setting Folders Mail

2. Setting up Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up Windows 10 Mail: I've tried repeatedly to set up my email account in Windows 10 Mail on a new laptop. "We couldn't find your settings" comes up each time. I can go directly to the server and gain immediate access. What's wrong?...
  3. Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Mail on Windows 10 for TalkTalk.net account: Could someone show me the correct steps to set up a talktalk.net e-mail on the generic windows 10 mail app have tried a number of settings and configurations without success. have successfully set it up before in Windows 7 and now on Ipad & iphone with no trouble. Can someone...
  4. Set up windows 10 mail

Set up windows 10 mail: How exacly can I stop the password change when I try to set up windows 10 mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-windows-10-mail/e459f805-6aac-4b89-b84c-900066943ecf
  5. How to set-up Mail on Windows 10 & document settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set-up Mail on Windows 10 & document settings.: Hello, I have new laptop with Windows 10 O/S. I am not very familiar with Windows 10 so when I first time setup the Mail on laptop, I did not set it up correctly. I mainly use Outlook, Yahoo Mail & Gmail. My questions are as below: 1. How do I go back and setup all...
  6. Setting up Folderds in Windows 10 Mail

Setting up Folderds in Windows 10 Mail: I am reposting this query as my last attempt was not satisfied. A few days ago I ran into a problem where Windows 10 would not start up and I was unable to reload Windows 10 onto my hard drive. To cut a long story short I decided to replace the drive with an SSD which I...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Set up

Windows 10 Mail Set up: I am having a heck of a time setting up my Mail account. I can send mail fine, but never get any incoming mail. I used the settings that from my old Outlook mail but maybe they're outdated?...
  8. Mail set up

Mail set up: I need help with Mail set up on windows 10. The system keep asking me to fix my account by entering password. After I have inserted the password, it does not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-set-up/6f2b3214-a4ed-435a-8aa6-3f700a1c6236
  9. Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook

Cannot set up mail on Windows 10 mail or outlook: Hi, I would like to ask for help as to why I cannot set up any of my email accounts on my Windows 10 mail or on Outlook. Please see photo below on the error for Windows mail. Is this because of a network error? But my internet is working just fine. Or because I am using...
  10. Setting up mail.

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up mail.: Having just downloaded Win 10, (I think its great) I find I cannot activate my email. I got my Gmail account working OK. I've tried all the set up procedures without success. I must have missed something. Can anyone advise? 49454