Windows 10: Setting up groups

Discus and support Setting up groups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to set up groups in my e-mail. I've tried to follow the Help stuff on-line, but what it shows me the icon to click on, I do not have it. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NolaGarner, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Setting up groups

I need to set up groups in my e-mail. I've tried to follow the Help stuff on-line, but what it shows me the icon to click on, I do not have it. I do not see it anywhere.

:)

NolaGarner, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Setting up groups

Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Setting up groups

1. Setting up groups - Similar Threads - Setting groups

2. How can I apply the "Group by" "Type" setting to all files within all folders in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I apply the "Group by" "Type" setting to all files within all folders in Windows 11?: Hi all.Kindly guide me on how can I apply the "Group by" "Type" setting to all files within all folders in Windows 11.Thanking you in advance....
  3. How can I apply the "Group by" "Type" setting to all files within all folders in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I apply the "Group by" "Type" setting to all files within all folders in Windows 11?: Hi all.Kindly guide me on how can I apply the "Group by" "Type" setting to all files within all folders in Windows 11.Thanking you in advance....
  4. How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.: I am ON LAPTOP NOT XBOX I am not able to join xbox group post because of my privacy settings and i already saw a microsoft support member trying to help with this when they clearly said pc not xbox but the microsoft support guy decided to ignore that and do the instructions...
  5. How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.

How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.: I am ON LAPTOP NOT XBOX I am not able to join xbox group post because of my privacy settings and i already saw a microsoft support member trying to help with this when they clearly said pc not xbox but the microsoft support guy decided to ignore that and do the instructions...
  6. Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others: OS: Win 11 HomeProduct: Surface Pro 6I just had to reinstall Windows and now Developer mode, Edit group policy, and other features do not seem to be part of the OS. I have followed the steps in other answers.microsoft.com questions. The options are not available. I even...
  7. Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others

Options do not appear in my setting menu Developer mode, Edit group policy, and others: OS: Win 11 HomeProduct: Surface Pro 6I just had to reinstall Windows and now Developer mode, Edit group policy, and other features do not seem to be part of the OS. I have followed the steps in other answers.microsoft.com questions. The options are not available. I even...
  8. Group policy power management sleep settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group policy power management sleep settings not working: I have power management sleep settings configured via group policy - to allow network connectivity during connected standby. It's been working fine up until a few weeks ago. Now wifi connectivity is disabled when my laptop sleeps - despite the group policy configuration. I...
  9. Group policy power management sleep settings not working

Group policy power management sleep settings not working: I have power management sleep settings configured via group policy - to allow network connectivity during connected standby. It's been working fine up until a few weeks ago. Now wifi connectivity is disabled when my laptop sleeps - despite the group policy configuration. I...
  10. ONE DRIVE Remove one members set of group photos on onedrive.

ONE DRIVE Remove one members set of group photos on onedrive.: Hi, For some reason my photos that I take for work medical have been uploaded into my family one drive account. I need to remove all of these photos for patient privacy reasons. How can I remove all of these photos at once but leave all of the other family photos in one...