Windows 10: Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix?

Discus and support Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Have a couple of friends who are coming to visit me soon so I tried to set up two new user accounts on my PC, then download the game they play through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FirstLastNames, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix?

Have a couple of friends who are coming to visit me soon so I tried to set up two new user accounts on my PC, then download the game they play through the Microsoft store without being able to access all my stuff in my account. I think I did the setting up the accounts part right, I ran a search and it told me to set up either an Outlook or a Hotmail account, then add it to my PC, which I did. Logged into the first of the two accounts tonight, the Microsoft store was there, tried to log in to download the G5 game they play. Said something was wrong, and I had to log in to account.live.com

:)

FirstLastNames, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Locked in as Guest account

Hello,

Apologize for the delayed response.

If you are able to enter the "administrator" account, the try disabling any guest account in the account settings:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type settings and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts > Other user accounts.

• Under Manage other accounts

• Check if there is any Guest account listed. If so, then turn off the account.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 4, 2021
  4. tsram90 Win User

Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix?

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix?

1. Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix? - Similar Threads - Setting Guest Accounts

2. Setting up a Guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a Guest account: Hi, I have set up a guest account for my PC Windows 11 but when I turn on the PC it does not show the guest log in, only my regular log in. Any suggestions? Many thanks....
  3. Setting up a Guest account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up a Guest account: Hi, I have set up a guest account for my PC Windows 11 but when I turn on the PC it does not show the guest log in, only my regular log in. Any suggestions? Many thanks....
  4. locked into guest account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked into guest account: Im locked into my guest account it keeps signing me in with the auto log in this account does not have any administrativeabbilities so when i try to use the run commands it does not work beacuse I need to log into the administrative accounts i cannot reset reboot or do...
  5. locked into guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked into guest account: Im locked into my guest account it keeps signing me in with the auto log in this account does not have any administrativeabbilities so when i try to use the run commands it does not work beacuse I need to log into the administrative accounts i cannot reset reboot or do...
  6. locked into guest account

7. Set up guest user

Set up guest user: How do I set up a guest user that has access to programs on my computer, but not my personal files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-guest-user/fe8c5af1-f430-4967-acd2-836d33d2ebeb
  8. Set up guest user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set up guest user: How do I set up a guest user that has access to programs on my computer, but not my personal files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-guest-user/fe8c5af1-f430-4967-acd2-836d33d2ebeb
  9. how do i set up a guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i set up a guest account: Hi How do I set up a guest account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-a-guest-account/597d8963-5b9a-441e-8f02-59c9d8d86216"
  10. Setting up a read-only guest PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up a read-only guest PC?: I'm trying to set up a public-access PC for my organization, basically just a PC that members of the public can come in off the street and use to view files and browse the internet, nothing fancy. The issue I'm having is security. User's gonna user, so I've noticed a few...