Windows 10: Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

Discus and support Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 and was trying to go through set up and my screen just reduced to a teeny almost invisible screen. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ila Rae, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:17 PM.

1. Ila Rae Win User

Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

I just got a new laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 and was trying to go through set up and my screen just reduced to a teeny almost invisible screen. How do I get it back up to be able to read it.

:)

2. malware Win User

Microsoft to Set Up Joint Research Centre with Lenovo

US software giant Microsoft said yesterday it will set up its first joint research facility with Lenovo Group, in Beijing(China). The facility will be based in Lenovo's research and development center in the capital, with around 40 engineers from Lenovo and tools, training and some staff from Microsoft. "Based on our common understanding that personal computers will extend to every part of people's work and life, we believe our cooperation will bring many many opportunities to Lenovo and Microsoft," said George He, senior vice-president and chief technology officer of Lenovo. Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer at Microsoft, said the two companies will try to identify opportunities in the consumer and mobile markets such as digital photography, digital media and the Internet. He also noted that the joint center will develop products for Lenovo in areas like corporate computing, digital homes, Windows value-added services, as well as ultra-portal computing devices and smart handheld devices.

Source: China Daily

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

Microsoft to Set Up Joint Research Centre with Lenovo

no dout this is an effort by Microsoft to keep lenovo following Dells lead and offering Linux as an alternative to windows.

Thema:

Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

1. Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo - Similar Threads - Setting Microsoft Lenovo

2. PC set up with wrong Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC set up with wrong Microsoft account: Hi, My mum was trying to set up her new computer (Windows 10) and created a Microsoft account (not local). Then she realised that she could not log on to the computer and from what I could gather (I'm helping her remotely as I'm working overseas), I believe that she must...
  3. Lenovo settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo settings: How do I recover the Lenovo settings on my laptop? The one that checks the operations of the laptop and the one you can use to do scans and check the status of the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-settings/4a198064-0703-4a6f-8c48-4a48db42f44d
  4. Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lenovo 730 15 Windows Hello set up button missing: I haven't button "Set Up" in "Windows Hello" category. Only description and "Learn more about Windows Hello" link. (although, both fingerprint reader and PIN work properly)...
  5. Can I back up Lenovo 10A5?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I back up Lenovo 10A5?: I have a tiny Lenovo PC. It has a virtual disk and is encrypted. I can't run a backup. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-back-up-lenovo-10a5/452ea977-26b0-43fd-9d28-e009d5fb4d64
  6. LENOVO W540-Nothing happens when I click on "Set up" under FINGERPRINT

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    LENOVO W540-Nothing happens when I click on "Set up" under FINGERPRINT: Hello everybody I have a Lenovo W540 laptop (i7, 32GB, FPR sensor, Pantone colorimeter) and I just upgraded to Windows 10. In Hello setup I created PIN and then I tried to create fingerprint. (Accounts / Sign-in Options) When I click "Set up" button below fingerprint...
  7. Setting up Microsoft Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up Microsoft Outlook: I am trying to set up my gmail in Outlook using the imap system. When I get to the end it just keeps going round and round in circles asking for my username and password and I can't get past this.Does anyone know the answer please? 120420
  8. Microsoft feature that let's you set up a laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft feature that let's you set up a laptop: A few days ago I read about something called Autoplay. It is supposed to make deploying laptops to remote users easier by letting you do the setup ahead of time and then having the user log in with their credentials and Windows takes care of the set up. I can't seem to find...
  9. unable to set up microsoft one drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to set up microsoft one drive: I recently installed windows 10 and wish to take full advantage of the security, hence i need to protect myself from ransomware by creating a one drive account. apparently my email address is associated with two accounts, one personal that i just created and one business...
  10. HomeGroup Set Up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup Set Up: Good Morning. I was wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to set up a homegroup between my 2 desktops. Both desktops were upgraded from Win 7. I set up desktop A successfully. I received the homegroup password. I went to desktop B and when I entered the homegroup...