Windows 10: Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

Discus and support Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 and was trying to go through set up and my screen just reduced to a teeny almost invisible screen. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ila Rae, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ila Rae Win User

Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

I just got a new laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 and was trying to go through set up and my screen just reduced to a teeny almost invisible screen. How do I get it back up to be able to read it.

:)

Ila Rae, Jul 11, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft to Set Up Joint Research Centre with Lenovo

US software giant Microsoft said yesterday it will set up its first joint research facility with Lenovo Group, in Beijing(China). The facility will be based in Lenovo's research and development center in the capital, with around 40 engineers from Lenovo and tools, training and some staff from Microsoft. "Based on our common understanding that personal computers will extend to every part of people's work and life, we believe our cooperation will bring many many opportunities to Lenovo and Microsoft," said George He, senior vice-president and chief technology officer of Lenovo. Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer at Microsoft, said the two companies will try to identify opportunities in the consumer and mobile markets such as digital photography, digital media and the Internet. He also noted that the joint center will develop products for Lenovo in areas like corporate computing, digital homes, Windows value-added services, as well as ultra-portal computing devices and smart handheld devices.

Source: China Daily

malware, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

Microsoft to Set Up Joint Research Centre with Lenovo

no dout this is an effort by Microsoft to keep lenovo following Dells lead and offering Linux as an alternative to windows.

jocksteeluk, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

1. Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo - Similar Threads - Setting Microsoft Lenovo

2. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  3. Setting up Microsoft account on new Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Microsoft account on new Lenovo laptop: Just purchased a Lenovo laptop and I can’t get it past the setting up our Microsoft account pages. Any advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-microsoft-account-on-new-lenovo-laptop/376a5fc4-a730-4571-8a01-0ecf3bb82208
  4. Setting up Microsoft account on new Lenovo laptop

Setting up Microsoft account on new Lenovo laptop: Just purchased a Lenovo laptop and I can’t get it past the setting up our Microsoft account pages. Any advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-microsoft-account-on-new-lenovo-laptop/376a5fc4-a730-4571-8a01-0ecf3bb82208
  5. Setting up Microsoft account on new Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue: Hi. I've just purchased a Lenovo ideapad, and during the set up I get to a page which tells me 'Microsoft 365 comes with your device". When I click on 'Got it', the screen goes blank and nothing happens. Any one else experienced this and have any solutions or work...
  7. Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue

Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue: Hi. I've just purchased a Lenovo ideapad, and during the set up I get to a page which tells me 'Microsoft 365 comes with your device". When I click on 'Got it', the screen goes blank and nothing happens. Any one else experienced this and have any solutions or work...
  8. Lenovo Laptop Microsoft 365 set up issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Help setting up Windows 10 on Lenovo N100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help setting up Windows 10 on Lenovo N100: I'm trying to get Windows 10 running on a Lenovo 3000 N100 laptop, which was built in 2006. It works okay, but device manager shows a lot of yellow triangles. Either drivers are missing, or they can't get enough free resources (Code 12). I've done some basic searches for...
  10. Lenovo settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo settings: How do I recover the Lenovo settings on my laptop? The one that checks the operations of the laptop and the one you can use to do scans and check the status of the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-settings/4a198064-0703-4a6f-8c48-4a48db42f44d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fingerprint setting on lenovo not happening

2. lenovo ideapad s145 set up

3. how to setup outlook in lenovo ideapad s145