Windows 10: Setting up multiple monitors

Discus and support Setting up multiple monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, can anyone help me to set up multiple monitors. I got the dual adapter and am able to see two screens, but I want them extended. When I hit the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bramanda, May 1, 2020.

1. bramanda Win User

Setting up multiple monitors

Hello, can anyone help me to set up multiple monitors. I got the dual adapter and am able to see two screens, but I want them extended. When I hit the extend button from Windows key+P, nothing happens. When I detect monitors from settings it says its not finding one to detect, but its displaying my 2nd screen.

:)

bramanda, May 1, 2020

2. how to set resolution on multiple monitor display

I have multiple monitors and had difficulty in setting resolution to be the same when I am in extended view. what is the sequence of steps to accomplish this in Windows 10

ObyoneKanobe, May 1, 2020
  3. Setting a PC w/ multiple user accts. to use certain monitors

Hi James,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• Are you trying to set up this other user account on only one monitor but with a different set of mouse and keyboard?
    • Are going to be using the same CPU on these four monitors?
    If the above questions are true, the setup that you currently have is not possible. You would be needing to use a third party software and external additional hardware to separate the keyboard and the mouse.

You can read about KVM switch and setting up multiple users with

KVM switch

For a thorough assistance regarding your concern, we suggest that you also post this concern through our Technet Forums, visit this

link

For more information about multiple user setup, visit this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

• They will be using the same mouse and keyboard on the same PC.
    • The only difference is when one user logs on it will use only 1 of the 4 monitors and when the other user logs on it will use 3 or all of the monitors what ever they choose

JamesSalisbury01, May 1, 2020
  4. Setting up multiple monitors

Setting a PC w/ multiple user accts. to use certain monitors

Hi James,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• Are you trying to set up this other user account on only one monitor but with a different set of mouse and keyboard?
    • Are going to be using the same CPU on these four monitors?
    If the above questions are true, the setup that you currently have is not possible. You would be needing to use a third party software and external additional hardware to separate the keyboard and the mouse.

You can read about KVM switch and setting up multiple users with

KVM switch

For a thorough assistance regarding your concern, we suggest that you also post this concern through our Technet Forums, visit this

link

For more information about multiple user setup, visit this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Setting up multiple monitors

1. Setting up multiple monitors - Similar Threads - Setting multiple monitors

2. Multiple Set ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Set ups: I am trying to set up Muiltiple laptops for a client, with windows 11 intrusive way to set up a new pc instead of creating a local account, can I create the one account for the PC set up a local account as admin then delete the account I set the computer up with ?...
  3. Multiple Set ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Set ups: I am trying to set up Muiltiple laptops for a client, with windows 11 intrusive way to set up a new pc instead of creating a local account, can I create the one account for the PC set up a local account as admin then delete the account I set the computer up with ?...
  4. Setting up multiple monitors on different graphics adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up multiple monitors on different graphics adapters: My Windows 10 PC has an Intel HD 4600 graphics co-processor with dual DisplayPort outputs, but DisplayPort #2 is not working. I believe it is a hardware problem. So I have added a NVIDIA GeForce 210 graphics card for the second display.Display Manager / Display Adapters shows...
  5. setting multiple touch monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting multiple touch monitors: My question is. Why has Microsoft moved or removed the option to calibrate touch to a non primary monitor? I have two touch monitors. secondary is turned like a tablet, and only the primary can be used for touch. I once had it set up, but it has reverted back and can no...
  6. Display settings not saving with multiple monitors

Display settings not saving with multiple monitors: Hi, I have 3 monitors 1. 144hz 1080p monitor my main display 2. 1080p monitor 3. 4k 55" TV as third monitor Every other time I reboot, my display settings reset. I have the resolution on the first 2 monitors set to 1080p, and the third monitor set to 4k native....
  7. Monitor Set Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Set Up: I’ve got two systems that I’d like both to share dual monitors. Is there a switch that exists that would allow me to do this? submitted by /u/Mobilematt1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isvesy/monitor_set_up/
  8. how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how does one set up multiple monitors in MSFS?: how can I set up 3 monitors in MSFS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-one-set-up-multiple-monitors-in-msfs/1bfb7ef1-991a-4b74-88aa-ab9f1aeb483f
  9. multiple users set up

multiple users set up: I was given this laptop 2 weeks after my aunt bought it because she could not understand the software. She managed to get her name and e-mail registered in it though somehow. I have changed it to my name and thought I had gotten the e-mail changed too. Well, every time I...
  10. Saving Display Settings For Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Saving Display Settings For Multiple Monitors: All, Didn't really see a copy for this question in the forums when I searched, but if I missed it my apologies. Okay my issue: I have a Surface Book 2 that I frequently will pair with my monitor through the use of a Microsoft Surface Dock. My issue is that I will go to...