Windows 10: setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please??

Discus and support setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm Disabled so moving to connect wires is hard for me so I've Purchased AnycastM2 Plus receiver can anyone help/advise me in setting up my New M2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John JosephFitzpatrick, Nov 30, 2020.

1. setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please??

I'm Disabled so moving to connect wires is hard for me so I've Purchased AnycastM2 Plus receiver can anyone help/advise me in

setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please

:)

John JosephFitzpatrick, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

rockchip anycast problem

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Share this information to assist you better.

1. Have you tried connecting Anycast Wifi dongle on other device?
    2. Have you tried to connect the dongle to a different USB port on the system
    3. Do you get any error message before the dongle restarts?

In the meantime, please try to check if there any pending updates.

1. Please click on start and click on settings
    2. Click on “update and security” and go to “Windows updates”
    3. Please click on “Check for updates” to find any pending update and install them

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Casting to AnyCast- How do I set it up properley so that I can cast AND still access the internet?

Hello Rod,

AnyCast is a Wi-Fi display receiver, which supports the Miracast standard. Your dongle could be using the same connection when casting your media files.

In the meantime, you can try to perform a Network Reset. It removes network adapters you have installed and the settings for them. After your PC restarts, any network adapters are reinstalled, and the settings for them are set to the defaults. Please follow
    the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset.
    2. On the Network reset screen, select Reset now >
      Yes to confirm.

For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to this support article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays.

If the issue still persists, since your PC doesn't support Miracast, it would be best that you contact AnyCast support for further assistance.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 30, 2020
  4. setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please??

rockchip anycast problem

hi

this is suresh

i have win 10 pc and a rockchip anycast wifi display receiver dongle

when i try to interface the both, the dongle is restarting and the bound is disconnected

can any one say how to fix the above problem

thankyou!

suresh

sureshgowndar, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please??

1. setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please?? - Similar Threads - setting ANYCAST WIFI

2. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. Can someone please help me set up my bios?

Can someone please help me set up my bios?: Can someone please help me fix my bios? I just bought PC parts and built a PC This is my first time, now every time i turn it on it loads BIOS back up every time. I'm losing my mind and not knowing what to do. Can someone please help me? I've already downloaded the most...
  5. can anyone help me with my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  6. can anyone help me with my new pc

can anyone help me with my new pc: Hello I have windows 11 and I started to experience after changing my graphic power cuts in my pc that I have discovered that they are blue screens but I do not understand the problem very well the graphic is new and has the latest version of drivers, I thought it was the...
  7. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  8. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  9. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  10. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....