Windows 10: setting up one drive

Discus and support setting up one drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't set up one drive because I don't have a work or school email account and keep getting notices that I need to set up one drive. WHY?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomBailey-1959, Sep 15, 2019.

1. setting up one drive

I can't set up one drive because I don't have a work or school email account and keep getting notices that I need to set up one drive. WHY?

:)

TomBailey-1959, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

setting up one drive

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

setting up one drive

1. setting up one drive - Similar Threads - setting drive

2. One drive personal vault didn't finish setting up. I was not taken to a screen where I set...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive personal vault didn't finish setting up. I was not taken to a screen where I set...: One drive personal vault didn't finish setting up. I was not taken to a screen where I set a password. Also One drive is not one of the Microsoft options listed....
  3. Mechanical sata hard drive with jumper setting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mechanical sata hard drive with jumper setting?: I have a sata hard drive "samsung sp2004c" and i noticed the hard drive causing a problem such as my system taking longer to startup and using crystal disk info where it says if the drive is good it says unknown and is greyed out. Is there something im not doing right? Ps:...
  4. Settings Crash + Hard Drive Corruption

Settings Crash + Hard Drive Corruption: About a week ago, my power went out twice. Since then, I have been experiencing freezes and crashes. The settings app will crash every time I go from the screen after I open it directly. Games also have frame drops and apps are running insanely slow. Is there any way for me...
  5. My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My One Drive account defaults to my personal msn email. I want to set up a one drive link...: Hi I have One Drive installed on my Surface Pro 5. However, it is tied to my personal msn email address. I want to establish a link to my Office365 Account where most of my business files should be stored. The One Drive automatically defaults to the personal address and I...
  6. Remove GPT partition and Reset USB flash drive back to factory setting

Remove GPT partition and Reset USB flash drive back to factory setting: Hi, I have a USB flash drive that has previously been used by Rufus so it has a GPT partition style. I'd like to wipe it clean and put it back to factory settings (MBR partition, FAT32 etc). Ive been told before that GPT has a second (backup) partition table at the end of the...
  7. Remove GPT partition and Reset USB flash drive back to factory setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove GPT partition and Reset USB flash drive back to factory setting: Hi, I have a USB flash drive that has previously been used by Rufus so it has a GPT partition style. I'd like to wipe it clean and put it back to factory settings (MBR partition, FAT32 etc). Ive been told before that GPT has a second (backup) partition table at the end of the...
  8. One Drive Sync settings

One Drive Sync settings: can we create a one drive setting for certain folders for syncing during setup. This way the user can sync up specific things instead of all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync-settings/50058f23-ba9b-4427-80d3-6c379a729dee"
  9. Storage Drives not seen, how to get windows to set these into the system.

Storage Drives not seen, how to get windows to set these into the system.: So I tried using the control panel to see if windows can detect my other storage Drives already in the computer. Windows can not detect the other two hard disk drives. How can you get windows to set these drives into the current system?...
  10. Can't change Read Only Setting for files on External Hard Drive

Can't change Read Only Setting for files on External Hard Drive: Hello folks. I have Windows 10 and cannot change the "Read-only" setting for my files on my external hard drive. I've come across the issue because I'm trying to edit music in iTunes. Every time I unclick the Read-Only attributes in General Settings, it runs through all...