Windows 10: Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC...

Discus and support Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Office 2016 (updated recently via Office 365)...I'm still working, so I haven't had time to experiment myself yet. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter B, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Peter B Win User

Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC...

I'm using Office 2016 (updated recently via Office 365)...I'm still working, so I haven't had time to experiment myself yet.

Peter B, Oct 25, 2015
  2. Peter B Win User

Latest update...I moved the Outlook folder from within my Documents folder into my Username Folder, but despite changing the target within the Outlook Account settings, it wouldn't recognise that location as a valid one...not sure what to try next.

Peter B, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC...

1. Setting up OneDrive correctly on a PC... - Similar Threads - Setting OneDrive correctly

2. Setting up Onedrive on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Onedrive on a laptop: I have a desktop computer running Office 365 in Win 11. I am trying to set up a laptop also running Win 11 and authorized to run Office 365. I don't need to see everything on my desktop computer on my laptop. I want to be able to pick and choose which folders and icons show...
  3. Setting up Onedrive on a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up Onedrive on a laptop: I have a desktop computer running Office 365 in Win 11. I am trying to set up a laptop also running Win 11 and authorized to run Office 365. I don't need to see everything on my desktop computer on my laptop. I want to be able to pick and choose which folders and icons show...
  4. Unable to set correct time in PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set correct time in PC: If I set the time to manual it will gradually lose time. If I set the update to automatic it will constantly be two minutes ahead of any other time server that I connect to. I think I need to change the time server but do not know how to do that. ***Original title: My...
  5. Onedrive not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onedrive not working correctly: Screenshots not working, most icons of jpg's don't show the picture - only the PSP , windows or whatever logo When double-tapped just get a blank window instead of it being opened by PSP my designated graphics program Never had this until recent new Win 10 installation on...
  6. OneDrive not synced correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not synced correctly: I now have 2 documents/pictures folders (C:/[user]/OneDrive/Documents and C:/[user]/Documents) but they're not the "same" folder. I thought the idea was after installing OneDrive it would just be a back-up program, but turns out it's its own folder where stuff actually gets...
  7. registry not set up correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    registry not set up correctly: I am trying to install a client on a win10 laptop. I get the message "registry not set up correctly" I have tried putting the keys directly into registry but still not working. This is a brand new machine and is up to date. ver 1903...
  8. Pc not starting up correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc not starting up correctly: Windows 10 opens with Blue Screen with windows Logo in ctr. Goes into Automatic repair. can not get in to anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-up-correctly/ad2c2f34-8888-410f-90cb-7d3ed7e664c0
  9. Setting up OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up OneDrive: Since the largest Microsoft Window's 10 update, OneDrive has stopped working. In order to set it up, I'm suppose to use my email address which I created using one of the many well known ones. I even tried using one email account that I have used for years and nothing...
  10. "Set up OneDrive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Set up OneDrive": In the 'Windows Defender Security Center" program, "Security at a glance"....The 'Virus & threat protection' show an exclamation mark (!). Then below "Set up OneDrive" in a gray box. If I click in the gray box it just opens my folder in OneDrive. I have access to...