Windows 10: Setting up Panasonic BL-C131

Discus and support Setting up Panasonic BL-C131 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This Panasonic BL-C131 network camera is no longer made but as I gave my webcam to the church I am trying to get it going again. The setup process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sigurd, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Sigurd Win User

Setting up Panasonic BL-C131

This Panasonic BL-C131 network camera is no longer made but as I gave my webcam to the church I am trying to get it going again.
    The setup process involves a procedure that recognises cameras on network - the camera is recognised and Screen 1 attachment appears . Next step is to give camera a name and password. OK.
    Then I'm stuck - Screen 2 attachment. The modem address (British Telecom standard hub) is 192.168.1.254 but and I can access that OK, but neither the user's nor admin's username and password will give access to 192.168.1.253, the default camera IP.
    I'm a bit wary of messing with modem settings as I am not experienced enough on these settings in case I stop it working.

:)

Sigurd, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 28, 2020
  3. panasonic kx-p2023 driver for windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What is the exact issue are you facing with the printer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    Has I have checked the whether the Panasonic kx-p2023 is compatible or not, it is compatible. So I suggest you to install the driver for this Panasonic kx-p2023 printer for windows 10, if it is not available then you can install it in compatibility mode
    and check if it helps.

Compatibility
    center

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Setting up Panasonic BL-C131 - Similar Threads - Setting Panasonic C131

2. Bizzar 2DIN Navigation Multimedia BL-UV01

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bizzar 2DIN Navigation Multimedia BL-UV01: Hello.. i have a Bizzar 2DIN Navigation Multimedia BL-UV01 in my car running WinCE 6.0 upgradeable OS.. how can i upgrade the OS? Where can i find the files? Thank you in advance.....
  3. Panasonic KX-BR200

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Panasonic KX-BR200: The box says this device is compatible with Windows 3.1 and Windows 95. Is there a driver for it that makes it compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panasonic-kx-br200/a9525808-1c42-4a92-9720-f2b41771eada
  4. Panasonic PhotoFunstudio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panasonic PhotoFunstudio: Are you aware that all versions of the Panasonic PhotoFunstudio stop recognising SD cards and USB ports since the last MS10 update? Everything was working fine until I decided to update to 20H2 Hardware: Toshiba Satellite Laptop L775 running Windows 10 20H2 I got the...
  5. panasonic printer wont print

panasonic printer wont print: printer is in error state googled this and reports back check paper plenty of paper check ink but toner ok check paper jam but its clear check usb cable tried front usb port still not printing although prints in win7 and can scan and print from printer controls but...
  6. Setting up Panasonic BL-C131

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up Panasonic BL-C131: This Panasonic BL-C131 network camera is no longer made but as I gave my webcam to the church I am trying to get it going again. The setup process involves a procedure that recognises cameras on network - the camera is recognised and Screen 1 attachment appears . Next step is...
  7. Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?: At this time I use CF-53 toughbooks for several reasons. 1. They fit the mobile rack in my truck 2. They have multiple in/out capabilities: CD drive important, multiple USB ports, standard Video port, HDMI port, and a good wifi card/circuit. 3. They are rugged....
  8. APN settings on Win10 Panasonic CF-33

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APN settings on Win10 Panasonic CF-33: I (2 weeks ago) got a new Panasonic laptop that accepts my Verizon (nano) chip for wireless connection. I use a Verizon static address and save after inputting but, the static address that I type it will auto reset back to the default "vzwinternet". This happens constantly no...
  9. Panasonic Voice recorder

Panasonic Voice recorder: I have a Panasonic RR-US430 VOICE RECORDER. Can this be connected to a Laptop running on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/panasonic-voice-recorder/5ed055de-48f6-4d8f-a9cc-d284383a15ca
  10. Panasonic Drivers

Panasonic Drivers: Where is the place to download panasonic drivers easily?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/panasonic-drivers/a985c7ae-b901-4179-990a-4638c07f12f3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. default username for panasonic bl-c131

2. PANASONIC BL-C131 DRIVERS

3. what is the default admin password for bl-c131