Windows 10: Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004

Discus and support Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, I am having clients call with a login pop up Personalized Settings - Setting up personalized settings Microsoft Edge with a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wabid Wabit, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004

Good day,

I am having clients call with a login pop up Personalized Settings - Setting up personalized settings Microsoft Edge with a black screen behind the pop up for hours?

Any cure, can this be caused the forced Edge update?

Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004 360245ef-b8c6-4fc7-89b5-ba3f266f7387?upload=true.jpg

:)

Wabid Wabit, Sep 17, 2020

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004

Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Hi All,
    I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my personal settings from the cloud.
    However, Today I noticed that in the Edge browser under settings the option to sync your favourites/reading lists/top sites and other settings across windows devices is enabled (not turned off) even though Sync your settings is turned off in Account/Sync Your settings. Does that mean that my favourites/reading lists etc will not have been deleted when I deleted my personal settings from the cloud yesterday i.e they will have immediately synced back to my Microsoft Account? As I described above Sync your settings in Accounts was (and still is) turned off before I deleted the personal settings from the cloud. I haven't turned Syncing back on in my Account settings yet at all.
    Does the On toggle in Edge settings work independently for Syncing Favourites or does it only work if Accounts/Sync Your Settings is turned on first ?

sportsfan148, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004

1. Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Edge - W10 2004 - Similar Threads - Setting personalized settings

2. Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?: So after an update finished and after I logged into my laptop something weird happened. The whole screen went black and in the top left there was a little box that said: Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience. Does anyone know what this mean?...
  3. Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience?: So after an update finished and after I logged into my laptop something weird happened. The whole screen went black and in the top left there was a little box that said: Personalized settings setting up for web platform experience. Does anyone know what this mean?...
  4. GPO to Microsoft Edge settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPO to Microsoft Edge settings: Is there a way to disable edge settings page via GPO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpo-to-microsoft-edge-settings/60016cd2-35f6-43ba-8dfb-dd83623ff0d5
  5. display setting and personalize will not come up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display setting and personalize will not come up: ever time i right click on my task top to open them up they do not come up it instantly close and only show the tab on the toolbar for a second submitted by /u/teddytech518 [link] [comments]...
  6. Personalized Settings

Personalized Settings: During 2 recent updates, within a week, MS changed the font type & size in my File Explorer and Start Menu and I find this very upsetting and infuriating. Is there a place where these two setting are kept so I can copy and save them to recover my choice? From Windows 8.1...
  7. "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" pop-up box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" pop-up box: Hello, I recently auto-updated Win 10 and at restart I received a pop-up box saying that: Personalised settings "Setting up personalized settings for web platform customization" How long will it take until the pop-up disappears ? It's been 3h and still shows up...
  8. Personalization Settings

Personalization Settings: How do I reset my personalization settings to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-settings/3b0690d0-f227-48b4-9e6a-e7a70ff88bc9
  9. Personalized settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Personalized settings: After almost every automatic update, when restarting my PC I will get this error message and the screen goes blank. "personalized settings(not responding)". What's going on?...
  10. Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization: In the installation, after the 'Getting things ready' and 'Hi' and logging on pages, it didn't show a desktop, just a not responding window that is saying 'Setting up personalized settings for Web Platform Customization' How can I fix that? By the way, my PC isn't connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting up pesonalized setting for Microsoft edge

2. “setting up personalized settings” microsoft edge black screen